chapter 6-This is Kidnapping!

The light sun rays in the morning fell into my face through the curtains. Ugh, college,once again, do I really have to do this? I rolled in my bed arguing whether to go or not. My final decision was to go since I still had to wait till noon to start my mission.

I avoided everyone and sat in the back as usual. As I took my seat , I geered at the seat next to the window. To both my surprise and disappointment his seat was empty.

Is he absent today?

It was even more boring than yesterday. The people around me was ok with not talking to me. Even they weren't talking to me face to face , they whispered as I passed by. I don't know whether they were either clueless or they just restrained the fact I was aware of them gossiping about me. I just ignored them all. Of course, they must be talking about what happened yesterday. Both Hyuk's and Jungkook's names were comprised in their whispers along with mine.

Speaking of Hyuk, that asshole was no where to be seen today.

Why are all these guys are absent today?

It was not like I was complaining about it though. I was all good without people dashing to me and throwing me punches or getting involved with some shitty business like that. I managed to have my lunch in peace before those girls decided to hunt me. Before things get out of hands, I sneaked out from the cafeteria as I saw them sauntering near me. God, why does it always happens to me?

I wish Jungkook was here today. Wait,What am I thinking even? I don't know him in the first place. Even the saved me from those jerks yesterday, we didn't get to know eachother in a proper way.

The moment I got home I headed to the bar. I was startled at first thinking about what will happen if he catches me following him. But again my curiosity made me move. As I bop in the raven haired guy threw me a dirty look.

"Didn't I tell you that there is no work for you ? I thought we made it clear yesterday" his grim look made my eyes roll.

"I'm here to buy a drink" I irkly leaned my arms on the counter table. He jeered at my words and scanned me head to toes.

"You don't look like you could drink. Just go home and do some groceries for your mom kid"

He said as he started cleaning the glasses again. I could designate the irony coming through his words. I banged my fist on the table.

" Stop talking nonsense!Just give me a beer"

I pulled a chair and got seated. He rolled his eyes and passed me a glass as if he wanted to get rid of me soon as possible. I gaped at the strong looking liquid as my glass got filled. I tried my best to not scrunch my nose.

"Didn't that guy from yesterday come here today?"

I tried to get him in to a conversation with me. But as I saw the furious guise, I could tell that I have said something extremely stupid. Before even I could revoke what I said, he started bawling at me.

" Do you know how many people came to this place yesterday? Looks like you are already drunken.How dumb you are "

He shot me another nasty look before he got back to his work again. Y/n, can you atleast try to be not stupid for once? I quickly got back to the point before he decides to kick me out of the bar.

" I meant that guy with white hair. Yoongi or someone?" I asked him trying to cope up with him. His face changed to a suspicious glance as I mentioned Yoongi's name. He crooked his eyes at me as he queries me.

"And why are you asking for him?" He looked like he wanted to read me from his glances. I shifted my gaze to the glass and talked whimsically like it was nothing serious.