Chapter 24- Unexpected

"We are in. He said he can meet you on Monday. Come on, I'm always good at this" Tall figure of Jin entered the room wearing a victorious grin on his well-featured face. He plopped on the cushioned chair and started fanning him self because of the heat. He had to go to the mansion of the rich man we are hunting to settle down with the appointment and make sure that he won't deny it.

"You didn't talk too much did you?" Hoseok chuckled raising his head from the laptop screen. He was working on it when I and the other two guys came back home. At that moment also ,he was working on God knows.

"Yah, when did I ever do that?" Jin took a big gulp of the cooled water bottle Jimin handed him, whipping his sweating forehead.

"That was pretty quick" Jimin acquainted him by getting seated next to him. The elder one threw his head back leaning on the sofa comfortably. "I know right, I was surprised too" he said while closing his eyes to relax.

"We only have one day guys" Namjoon wobbled his cheeks while glancing at the rest.

"Are you sure that he's going to fall for it?" Jungkook doubtfully interrogated from him. He was still ignoring me. For Jesus's sake, what's wrong with this man? I silently bit a fried chip from the bowl, peering at him.

"It depends on how you and Yeong Seok talk with him. You two have to make sure that he buys it" Spreading a map all over the small coffee table, Namjoon drew everyone's attention towards it. I curiously tilted my head towards the map.

"We need to take him here" he circled an small area from his index finger and looked at each of us. "It's  right in the middle of the city, he won't doubt it" others carefully listened to what he was saying.

"That location will be the perfect spot" Hoseok agreed with him while fixing his eyes on the map.

"Is you know who coming there?" Jimin suddenly asked. His voice is quiet. His face was darkened with a grim expression. Namjoon turned to him.

" Well, he did say that he wanted to finish the guy himself" He placed the pencil behind his ear and nibbled his chin.

" So he's coming" Unpleasantness was flowing through Taehyung's face and words. He looked irked with the fact that Ki Sung is going to join us.

" Yup" Namjoon nodded.

I immediately eyed at Jungkook. He clenched his jaws together as he heard the other one's words. He was getting sulky. Jin noticed the discomfort of the youngster. He quickly changed the topic.

" We still have a deal to cover right? Since we have time till tomorrow, how about me and these two finish it now?" He pointed at me and Jungkook. Namjoon frowned his eyebrows, looking confused by his actions.

" But-" His words were cut off by Yoongi who was comfortably laying on the couch, enjoying bitting chips and scrolling the phone. Even he looked like he was doing that, I could say that he too noticed Jungkook's expression.

" Yeah, do it, we don't want to lag things do we?" He urged before others could interrupt it.

Jin signalled us to come with him. I followed him while Jungkook was right behind me. He was still not willing to talk with me or interact in anyway. I just scoffed and walked behind, not caring about him.

Seokjin led us to a room that was located away from the other rooms. That room looked more like a storage than a normal bedroom or guest room. Different coloured cupboards were there. As Jin opened one, I could see that it was filled with various kinds of boxes and plastic bags. He pulled off some packets and spread them on the table.

"This time it's only twenty grams from each. You can easily hide them inside your clothes" He checked each label and divided it into different piles. Wait a minute! Are those drugs? Aren't they afraid of keeping so much in one place? What if cops break-in? I stared at them with widened eyes.