Chapter 20- He

Muscular people who wore neat black tuxedos were guarding the entrance. The aloof look of their faces were making me tensed. They don't look like they give a shit to anyone. I didn't dare to look at their faces straightly. Damn, their boss has the most fearful looking men in the world. I hung my head low and kept walking behind the rest. Hoseok who was walking in the front, turned and talked to us in a low voice as we reached the entrance of the building.

" Let's go inside, he must be waiting there" he motioned his head towards the door. As we trod nearer, one of the black suited men blocked our way. Namjoon understood his unasked question and immediately answered him.

"I'm Kim Namjoon. We are the bangtan boys"

" Follow me" He led us through the old, empty building. The broken bulbs spread a dim light through the hallway. As we walk, the tackling noises echoed in the empty space.

I felt cold not because of the wind blowing through the broken window, but the nervousness and fear flowing through my body. How will I face this? Suddenly the air was filling with a loud scream of a woman. I felt goosebumps on my skin.

" Please! I beg you. It won't happen again... Please, please...give me another chance, I am begging you"

Strong looking two men were dragging a woman from her hands. She kept yelling and pleading, repeating the same sentence again and again. Since her head was turned I couldn't see her face properly. One man pulled her roughly, making her head swill to front, facing us.

Her face is like an actress in Hollywood movies. Long eyelashes and plumpy small lips along with her small nose were adding more beauty to her already perfect face. Her tight dress was hugging her curves, showing off her shape making her look more sexy. She was truly a goddess from her looks. But at that moment she didn't look that pretty cause of her messy hair and ruined makeup. Her eyes were about to leave her sockets because of the horror. The black eye liner was mixed with tears, making black patches in her face.

" Looks like someone messed up again," Taehyung said quietly while glancing at them. Are they going to kill her?

I wanted to go help her. She looks so scared and something tells me that she's gonna have a terrible fate. My sixth sense is always right. She kept squealing over and over. I felt like my ears were bleeding because of her screaming. I couldn't bare it anymore. A cold hand gripped my wrist not letting me step near them. I gazed at him.

" Forget it, it's no use. She's good as gone, this is how the mafia works. No one has a second chance" Yoongi's soft voice whispered to my ear. So that's it? They are going to kill her? No second chance? I again glanced at the girl as Yoongi let go of my hand, helplessly, nervously, I kept watching them.

Two men dragged the woman out from our sight. Her voice was fading as they move far away from us. The boys didn't even look behind but I kept turning my head towards that direction. The boys faces were emotionless, it looked like they already knew what was coming ahead. We all started climbing the stairs which led us to the second floor.

BANG!

My heart almost jumped out from its cage. I started breathing hard. I realized what happened after a minute. It was a gun shot.

She's gone.

The woman we met a few minutes ago was no longer alive. I looked down the staircase with a twisting pain. I felt a hand on my shoulder. Yoongi sighed and shook his head.

"I told you. No use of thinking about it"

His lips were pursed to a thin line. He nudged me to keep walking. I heaved a sigh and kept up with them. The man led us to a closed door. He knocked the door twice.