Chapter 13- His Gaze

Getting into Some big oversized clothes made me feel even smaller. By wearing non-fitting clothes, I tried to cover my body parts.  I don't want them to think that I have weird hormones or something. After getting ready for the day I headed downstairs, where others were eating. Still, Yoongi's chair was empty. Where could he possibly be?

"Where's Yoongi?"

I asked while taking a seat as far as possible from Jimin who was giving me this "I'm watching you" eyes. My hand rubbing my nose tip nervously.

"Work" Namjoon simply answered me while scrolling his phone. He acted casually like it was nothing new. Work? I'm getting goosebumps now. There were other things that worried me. Soon I'll be facing whatever they meant by " getting attached" yesterday. It was making me nervous. Jin stepped near me with a plate on his hand.

" Here, eat it" He placed the plate of pancakes in front of me , shifting my thoughts to the nice smell of the hot breakfast. He poured some honey syrup on top of his homemade pancakes. Boy, he can even cook well. The smell of it was enough to make my mouth water. I glanced him with an aww.

" You made them by yourself?"

" Of course" he smiled and sat near me to have his breakfast. I didn't waste any more time to admire it. I grabbed my form and knife and start digging in to the delicious meal.

Jungkook was staring at me from the other end of the table. As I noticed him looking at me I waved him a "Hi" with my mouth stuffed with pancakes. That grumpy man just rolled his eyes and continued eating his food, not even caring to greet with a smile.

Rude!

"How old are you? You look younger than me" Taehyung asked me pointing his folk at me. I couldn't look at him without that picture of him wearing red boxes popping in my head. I snubbed my thoughts and glanced at him. Judging by his looks he didn't look more than twenty-two or twenty-three years.

"19, I became 19 this March" I seized my hand as I answered him , smiling sheepishly at him. His mouth took an "O" shape as he nodded understandably. Jimin decided to ruin my mood

" I'm impressed, I thought you were only three" He sarcastically commented making my face furrowed. He was careful not to start a fight cause Jin was here as well.

" You are younger than Jungkook then," Taehyung said munching his food again. That was a new information for me.

So Jungkook is the youngest.

I glanced at the man who was silently having his breakfast. He didn't mind me or anything about me. As always he's ignoring me and cutting me off from his world. I quickly finished my meal with thoughts whirling around my head.

"Time is up Yeong Seok" Here's the moment I was being afraid to arrive. Namjoon motioned his finger towards me as he stood up.

"Bring him downstairs" He left the kitchen making me even more worried. I looked here and there like a trapped animal. I was getting panicked and anxious. Suddenly Hoseok placed a hand on my shoulder with a light squeeze.

"It's gonna hurt a bit. But Don't worry, come on now Yeong Seok-ah" He smiled at me. God, he's brighter than the sunshine when he smiles. I tried to gain confidence towards myself. I heaved a soft sigh and got up from the chair to follow Hoseok. Other guys were right behind us. Looks like everyone expect for Yoongi gonna participate the ceremony.

We headed to a room in the basement. It was a room, with a dim light, only one chair and a table to the whole room. The table was placed right underneath the bulb making it brighter than other places. Namjoon was standing turning back to us. He looked like he was holding something in his hand. A cloud of smoke was rising from near him. Is he grilling barbeque there? Well, I don't think he brought me here to have barbeque chicken.