Chapter 26- Life isn't fair

"That guy with the scar? Yeah,he's kind of a psychopath.Last time we met he tried to touch my-" Jin started talking but the other guy cut off him pretending to be in a great hurry.

" Hyung!Can you please start driving!" He glanced at Jin. Touch his what now? Seokjin just shrugged off and finally decided to drive.

"Ok ok, fine,I'm just saying" he pulled the gear and started driving.

I couldn't erase the incident from my mind that easily. It was making me confused and anxious. Did he hear it or not? I wanted to know it so badly. But he'll surely expose if he knows right? It kept bothering me. I woke up from my thoughts by Hoseok's voice.

"Are you not well? You keep picking your food" he turned at me. As I assumed in the very first, Hoseok wasn't a bad guy, he was kind and generous towards everyone. He was the one who other members went to find comfort. I forced a smile at the man who looked brighter than the sun,

"Ah..No, it's just these things are not familiar to me" I started eating my food since it was already getting cold. I tried to focus on eating.

"You'll get used to it" he reflected his bright smile. I let out a soft sigh and nodded. Namjoon called me as he entered the room with a file in his hand. He flumped in to a chair next to Jimin.

"Yeong Seok-ah, you need to get ready by tomorrow afternoon. Do your best to act like a woman" Yeah sure, it's not like I'm not a girl for real. Sometimes I really want to go back in time and punch myself on face.

"I'll try" I scoffed and continued eating. All the time, I did my best to avoid interacting with Jungkook. But I secretly peered at him from the corner of my eyes. He looked normal, nothing different, like nothing unusual happened today. I hastened and finished my dinner so I could go to my room.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day with so much drama. I can already feel it.

I stretched my body on my bed. It was a rough day. Since morning I kept facing things that I couldn't believe that it's happening. And from all the drama, I couldn't believe that I slapped him like that. But he again saved me, he was mysterious, acting weird.

Did you hear what that man said?

That question was driving me crazy. The whole night I ended up  having all these crazy dreams that made no sense to me.

One dream was about Jungkook.

He was wearing some kind of knight suit  like thing and He cooked me in a huge pot fill with carrots and crabs. And I kept singing a lullaby while getting cooked .

Even in dreams he makes my heart beat fast.

After having a long night with those stupid nightmares, without knowing it was morning. I was rolling on my bed because of the restless night. I couldn't sleep. I finally gave up and woke up to get ready.

Damn, I have to go with him today.

"Here's the script," Namjoon handed me a paper as I joined them in the living room. He looked like a film director today, running here and there to check everything to make sure that it's all going according to the plan. Everyone seemed to be stimulated today.

" What is this a drama?"Snatching the paper from his hand, I took a glance at it. My eyes winded as I read the handwritten note.

"We are a young couple who just got married and we came to this city to keep up our work. I and my husband are part of a community that helps kids with special needs. We hope you'll show your support to us. Kim Namjoon!You  seriously got to be kidding me!" I flickered at him. But Namjoon looked calm, not I like me who was flushing with embarrassment.