Chapter 5- Yoongi at 00.00 clock

The way I felt when I looked into his eyes, the way they trapped me inside those glistening orbs ,

Boy, I never felt that way before.

Uh, how can I think about a guy now? I was no longer showing myself as a girl to this world. My bad...

I tried to focus on something else. Drifting my eyes towards the opened book on my desk, I tried to read it. But once again, my mind was running about Jeon Jungkook. That name suits him so well.

The sound of someone's footsteps made me lift my head. I couldn't believe my eyes. I pinched myself to make sure that I'm not dreaming.

" Ouch!" So it's real.

The same man who I was thinking about all this time entered the empty classroom.

He is same class as me? How come I didn't notice it?

I watched him gliding towards his seat which was in the other corner of the class. His eyes stared at the window preventing any kind of eye contact with me. As he took his seat I observed his striking figure.

I plunged into his alluring looks.

Not only his eyes, his everything was a whole beauty. He had a well built body. I could see his muscles in his arms fighting against his fabric. The sharp jawline along with a thin upper lip and plumpy lower lips were giving him a sexy and stunning look. I was admiring his figure from the far corner.

He suddenly looked at me.

I quickly ducked and hid my face on the desk. I don't want him to think I'm a gay guy or something.

The rest of the time during school, I did my best not to look in that direction. My hand kept pinching myself to bring me back to my sense. But it's so hard to ignore the man near the window. For Jesus sake Y/n, don't get involved with people , you better stay out of trouble.

To my relief, the bell rang putting an end of the long day. It was my first day and look what I got my self into.I took quick steps towards the bus stop praying not to walk into that bunch of jerks. Luckily, they had already disappeared to from school.

I took a quick shower and then headed out to find a part-time job. The big cap and the oversized hoodie covered me completely. Soon I was strolling around the streets trying to find a job that fits my conditions. None of things suited with my fixed time period with college. I roamed around the town , desperately wanting to find a job.But still, at the end of the day, I find myself jobless.

I guess it's not my lucky day.

I sat on a bench. It's so frustrating. My legs were aching because of walking all day. The thirst was killing me. I wet my dry throat from the nearest tap.

This leaves me no other options but to search at the bar. But all kinds of perverts are there. What if they try to touch me? Plus I can't stand smocking or that smell of alcohol. I groaned , running my fingers through my short hair. Come on, you are a boy Y/n,

I had no choice, I hate this but ...

I sighed and walked to the bar where I saw the notice before. The wooden door made a loud creak as I pushed it. Some of the drunken men who were lying here and there ,slowly lift an eyelid to see the newcomer. Again they mindlessly fell on their spot. Geez, They are drunk as skunks. The bar was dark as it had only a dim light that made it look like a cave.

Looks like all kind of criminals in the country have gathered here.

I went to the reception with slight agitation inside my head. A raven-haired man was reading a newspaper. A cigarette was pressed against his lips. White cloud of smoke was covering him which were apparently the smoke rings he was blowing out from his lips. As he saw me he immediately greeted me in a rude manner.