Chapter 7- Hot criminals..

Jimin got into the seat next to the driving seat. Even he was in the front , that guy was looking at me from the mirror like a hawk. I flinched when suddenly a phone started vibrating. It belonged to a guy next to me. He answered the phone with his deep low voice. His voice wasn't rasp as the previous man.

"You finished? Ok let's meet at home, We have some rat business to clear" I couldn't see his face properly but I clearly saw his threatening look as geered at me. I gulped as he ends his phone call. He just called the rest of his gang. Who knows how many of them there are. I'm so so dead.

" Jin hyung,It's done. Let's go!" He talked to the man in the driving seat. Jin!?I swear to god I have heard that name before.

"Let's go!" Jimin said before turning towards us and handing a blindfold to a guy near me. That guy raucously turned my head to cover my eyes with the blindfold. Great , now I can't see where they are gonna take me even.

I should have just stayed at home. My curiosity got my butt whopped. I groaned frustratingly when I was harshly pushed to my seat.

" Shut up!" I recognised Jimin's spiky voice. What's wrong with this guy? Always wanting me to shut up, asshole.

I didn't talk back cause I didn't wanted to get beaten up by these bunch of criminals. They didn't speak a word till we stopped either. It wasn't a long journey. Only fifteen minutes and we were already where they wanted to be.

" Ok get out!"

One guy took off my blindfold letting me see the surrounding again. As I was compelled to get down , I slid from my seat. I blinked a couple of times to adjust my eyes to the outside. I gaped at the kidnappers. They were all covering their faces with masks. I could only recognise Jimin since I earlier saw him very well. I laid my eyes on the house infront of us.

Is this where they live? Wow, they are rich!

" Move!" One of them pushed me , making me walk forward. I scowled at him but still obeyed him and did what he said.

The house was like a mansion. Inside it, there were lot of space. I couldn't even imagine how many zeros were there in the number if I collect the total value of the house. They took me to the living room like place.

I blinked as Jimin too off his mask.I hate to say this but, God he's handsome. I didn't expect to see a face like that under the mask. First thing I noticed was his ears that were convoyed with bars of rings. His brown colour hair had some orange stripes, giving more brightness to his slim and long face. Thin eyes and a small nose sharpened his well proportioned looks. His plumpy lips added a erotic art to his already elegant face. I wasn't so surprised as I saw him having tattoos as well.

I glanced at each of them to analyze their looks.

The man who was about one inch taller than Jimin was holding his mask in his hand. His blonde hair made him look decent while his dragon eyes gave him a more ravishing look. One piercing jewellery was attached in the corner of the lip giving him a sexy but dangerous look at the same time. He was scanning my figure from his sharp gaze.

I drew my attention to the person with awesome blue hair. The longer bangs were tied up to a man bun while letting the shorter ones freely fall on his face. His long eyes looked dreamy and seductive. I couldn't believe that he's an actual human being. The handsomeness in his face was unbelievable. As he was flickering his tongue to lick his bottom lip , his tongue piercing glimmered. Man,he's hot as fuck!

I couldn't stare at him for that long because I was flabbergasted as I saw the other guy who was standing right next to him.

He was the tall handsome face from the supermarket. I knew it! I knew there was some kind of familiarity with that voice back then. He's Jin! how could I forget that.