Chapter 61- Overdose

My head weighted like hundred pounds. I wanted to reach his body but I couldn't. Why can't I breathe or scream? My voice was muffled like it was trapped inside me. Suddenly I inhaled a deep breath and screeched my lungs out,

"No! JUNGKOOK! Please come back! You can't do this to me!JUNGKOOK!"

I screamed through my tears. I breathed fast as I can to let the oxygen reach my lungs.

"Jungkook, please no," I fell on my knees, bawling loudly, trying to crawl to his fallen body.

The room was spinning around me. The only thing I can see is blood, covering the walls, my hands and clothes. His dead body was fallen middle of the pool of blood. Gun shots were getting louder and louder, making me dizzier.

"Y/n," I heard a voice from far away. It was faded and unclear. I felt like I want to pull my heart out from it's place. I want to kill myself.

"Jungkook come back, I beg you," my voice was fainting to a whisper. I clutched my heart, crying and crying, without stopping.

"Y/N!"

I felt my body shaking. Suddenly my eyes shut open inhaling a large amount of air. Fat tears were escaping my eyes. Sweat was drooling down my forehead. My hair was sticking to my face because of wet tears and sweat.

I felt two arms enfolding me "Hey shshsh...Y/n,it's okay, I'm here," I breathed fast, my lips were trembling.  

"You-... You are alive. You-... You are still here," I stuttered with widened eyes. Jungkook is here. But how? He died but he's right infront of me now,

He pulled me closer, caressing my back, "Y/n everything is all right. It's just a bad dream," I gave a break for my nonstop tears as I head his words.

It was a dream? It was a nightmare?It was just a freaking nightmare!

"I-.. I thought you left me, I was so scared," I talked through muffled voices. He cupped my cheek with both his hands,

"I will never. It's just a stupid dream right? You will never lose me okay. Look at me," he locked his chocolate brown orbs with mine, wiping my tears away from his thumb. I snuggled into him trying to calm down myself.

He kept patting my back, comforting me "It's all right, everything is ok now," His hand moved my hair away from my face. I felt the warmth of his lips on my forehead. After some time I was able to get back to my normal state.

"It was a terrible dream you know," I said leaning my head against his chest. Finally, I was able to talk without crying. That was the most terrifying thing I ever dreamed of,

"What was it? You were screaming my name all the time when I tried to wake you up," he queried me. I sighed as I the whole dream played in my head again. I was silent.

"Did I die?" his asked in a quiet voice.  I couldn't make my mind to tell him the whole dream, because reminding it made me want to cry again.

"It felt so real," I rubbed my temple, trying ease the destressed feeling inside my head.

I heard thunders of the rumbling storm. The rain had started. Raindrops clattered, fighting against the glass of the window, wanting to flood inside. The lighting was flashing like cameras while the thunders that were louder than bombs boomed the area with its majestic roar. It made my grief somber even more worse.

"Stop worrying about it Y/n, It's just a dream. Nothing will happen to me," he tried to console me, gently brushing his fingertips along my bangs.

I know it's just a dream. But why am I feeling a knot inside my stomach? Is it some kind of Prediction? Is it a warning? I shuddered as that thought perceived my mind. Is it bad luck? I tried to distract my mind from it, shrugging it off.