Chapter 57-Undercover Criminals

Even before the light sun rays touch the ground everyone was up. Still, Hoseok's door was locked. Others were anxiously waiting for him. I took the hot chocolate drink Jin gave me. I stared at the floating marshmallows on the top, deeply immersed in my thoughts while clinging to Jungkook's shoulder. I was waiting for a plan with the growing anxiety inside me. Namjoon was standing in front of the TV screen, crossing his arms on his chest.

The program was showing live on TV,

People were busy, trying to find their way to the front through the crowd. The reporters were fighting to get in the front row of the press conference. He was seated in the middle of the stage surrounded by his supporters. A huge smile was drawn on wrinkled his face. I looked away because I felt like throwing up whenever I saw his wicked grin. Even I looked away, I still could hear his voice through the television,

"I promise you all that I will bring peace and harmony to this city after my nomination. I love my people. I will protect them from my whole heart. Let's put an end of this cruelness and injustice. Join forces with me to begin a new era,a new beginning to us.."

Taehyung banged his fist on the table. He looked furious. His face was loured with abomination and clear disgust,

"Son of a bitch"Taehyung cursed under his breath.

I felt Jungkook grinding his teeth, staring at the TV screen. The atmosphere was getting steamy because of the aggravation created by the our common enemy. I tried drift my thoughts, not wanting to think about the freaking psychopath who was addressing the gathered crowd. It won't take much time Y/n, You'll end this soon, I was motionlessly leaning on Jungkook's shoulder until I heard someone gaiting our direction.

Hoseok's hair was messy. His eyes look heavy because of the lack of sleep. Tiredness was written on his face, but the victorious grin on his face defeated those weary and sleepy look of his. By seeing his smile we were convinced that he successfully completed the mission. Namjoon muted the TV and glanced at him.

"I told you that I never fail" Hoseok dropped his body on the sofa earning a cup of steamy hot chocolate from the eldest.

"I got access to every program. The emails and files are being hacked by me" His face is glowing with a wide smile.

Jimin's face was glistening with enthusiasm "I knew you could do it, I never doubted you hyung," he smacked his lips. Yoongi nodded with approval, twisting his lips to a  small smile. His cat eyes aglow with that untamed gesture inside him.

Namjoon dropped his body besides Yoongi. He turned to the leader, "Joon, what's the plan?" White haired man quired him. The leader didn't spare any time to think. He revealed his plan,

"We have to cancel the board meeting without letting him know it," anyone didn't utter a shush sound when he talked. He started divulging the plan.

"Time is limited, we have to make sure that they receive the news in time so Ki Sung won't have any time to rearrange the meeting," little by little we were tightening the clamps, not letting him have any chances to escape.

"It can be done, my one message can change the whole schedule, they won't be able to tell apart if it's fake or not," Hoseok sipped his drink, rubbing his forehead, he looked little drowsy. The long night must've been stressful for him. But still, that verve was not dwindling away from him, Of course, he's the one and only Jung Hoseok,

I glanced at Namjoon, "He will be waiting for his people in his mansion right?" He nodded,  "Yes, he will, with all guard and protections," One small mistake and I don't want to even think what'll happen.