Chapter 22- First Job

"Jungkook,Yeong Seok,You two aren't going to school for some time. Jin has already fixed it with the teachers. They believe that you to are aboard due to some personal issues " it was the first announcement we got in the morning as we assembled together.

No school? Great! Because I was getting sick of avoiding those girls and plus, I don't have to face Hyuk either.

Jungkook agreed to Namjoon's words by nodding. He looked better than yesterday but I noticed the puffy eye bags under his eyes. He cried didn't he? Yoongi's words awakened me from my thoughts.

"So what's the plan Namjoon?" He asked placing his hand on the table. Yoongi looked like he was born ready for this. His cat like eyes were studying the papers inside the file.

I admit that I was pretty excited about the whole thing with guilt and agitation mixed with it. I'm not going to do something good. I'm practically going to be part of a crime.

"He's not going be an easy catch. He's a well known among people because of his fund programs and charity services" Namjoon started stating facts of the case. He took the file from Yoongi's as he handed it to him. The blonde emphasized the important points we had to be careful with,

" So, we can't just break into his place and kidnap him. We need to set a trap" he punched his palm with his other fist. I skittishly wobbled my cheeks cause I was feeling nervous about the whole kidnapping thing. My stomach was jolting with the uneasiness but the same time I was curious to see how it goes. So this is what it feels like when you work with gangsters.

" What about his family? What are going to do about them?" Hoseok's questions led everyone to a moment of silent. They aren't planning to kill them, are they? I peered at them, biting my lip without any clue about their idea.

"According to this information he gave, He is living with his two kids and wife in his mansion" Namjoon kept the while down and looked at others. Taehyung question made me flicker at him with widened eyes.

" We are gonna kill them?"

His face was blank with no emotions. It didn't have any guiltiness but neither looked thrilled. Jungkook banged the table loudly, clasping his palm on it.

" That's against our policy! We agreed only in one deal and it's to bring the man to him, nothing else," he objected. Taehyung didn't talk back to him. He seemed to understand the youngster's point.

" Calm down Jungkook!" Jin gestured him to sit down. Jungkook heaved a sigh and flumped back to his chair.

"Even we don't kill them he's going to get them anyway. You know how he is" Yoongi said smacking his lips together.

"He's going to keep his eyes on us. He must've already send spies to check on us. We have to extra careful this time guys, I'm sensing some real shit here" everyone seemed to agree with Hoseok's words. He had a point. Namjoon was again sinking in his deep thoughts.

"He's right" he agreed with him.

"Even if we mess up, we are the ones who are gonna be fucked up. Not him, we can't directly point him for that can we?"Jimin gazed at others in the table. Taehyung shook his head with refute. "He'll easily get rid of the evidence" he said with agony constructed in his words. Jimin frustratingly ran his fingers through his orange and brown striped hair.

"I think I get it why he chose us" Hoseok let out a soft sigh before talking further,

"Either we succeed or not victory goes to him. If we succeed he'll get what he wants and if not he'll finally get rid of us" I gulped as he said about getting rid of them. Is it like, killing them?