Chapter 34 - The Hustle

Jimin paced away from me, glancing within great disbelief drawn on his face. The others froze in their places, creating a pin drop silence in the room. Hoseok was the first one to break the ice,

"What the actual fuck," he blinked hard, not believing what he witnessed. I pulled the ripped cloth, covering my exposed body. I gulped hard and looked up at them.

All the boys, everyone except for Jungkook was shocked with the revelation of my true identity. They even forgot how to speak. But Jungkook, he wasn't shocked yet he was nervous and agitated. He bit his lip and stated at me.

I want to talk to them, I want to tell them the truth. The head throbbing pain wasn't helping me. I tried to change my sitting position and straighten my spine. As I shifted, my muscles pressed against eachother, making me splutter blood that was uncontrollably pumping upwards through my throat. Jin gasped as he saw the amount of blood leaking from my wound,

"Ga- guys, He's...I mean she's not in good condition ," he exclaimed, motioning his finger at me. Before he even finishes his sentence, Jungkook made his way to me, pushing others away. He was the only one who was conscious enough to act fast since others were still dwelling with the shock. He brought the torn pieces together as knot and glided his hand to my back, taking me to his embrace.

I tried to talk through the pain. The smell of the blood that was similar to rusty metal was making me nauseous. I'm held back the feeling of throwing up with a great difficulty and glanced at the others who were staring at me,

"I -.. I wanted..to tell,..tell...you..after...I..knew the..truth-" I wienced with the pain that was affecting me so badly. I was squirming, trying to subdue the pain. My upper body gave up, making my head fall motionlessly to Jungkook's chest. He prevented my head sliding down by using his hand as a support to keep me straight.

"Don't talk, you are losing blood," Jungkook whispered to me lifting my head from his palm. I clung into his arm, gripping his sleeve as I felt dizzy. Suddenly Yoongi talked in a quiet voice, making others glance at him, " You are her aren't you?" I glanced at him, opening my heavy eye lids with force.

"You are Oh y/n,"

I felt Jungkook clenching his jaws and gazing at me. I breathed heavily like a patient suffering from asthma, glancing at Yoongi's blood stained pale face. He was waiting for me to answer.

It's over, my truth is out, there's no point in hiding the truth now...

I wet my lips with my blood perceiving tongue before answering him with an evaporated voice, "Yes..it's..me..I'm the...girl..you are.. finding, " I managed to talk with a great force. My body arched with pain while I let out painful groans because of the nipping stir inside my body.

The boys glanced at each other helplessly, bewildered with what to do about me.

All the time they were finding me. They had to kill me as their master demanded. Their number one priority should be to obey Ki Sung's orders. Will they hand me over?

After a moment filled with tension and agitation, Namjoon stepped closer to me and Jungkook, looking like he had finally decided something. I looked up at him,

" Take her to a room, her wound has to be treated," I stared at him with winded eyes and he let out those words. He's helping me? His words are firm and sharp, he knows there's no turning back if he do this yet he's still going to help me?

"Namjoon-" Hoseok talked in a slightly hesitated way. But Namjoon didn't let him speak, "Now! Take her out of here, she's getting even weaker," his words echoed in the house.