Chapter 29- Traitor

The man's face went bloodless with feart as he swallowed hard and glanced at Namjoon,

"Wh-Who?" he stuttered with great difficulty. Namjoon flashed a toothy grin and calmly answered him. His voice was dangerously calm that made me get goosebumps.

" You'll see," Even the leader was a bit polite with his words with the man, the youngest wasn't patient at all.

"Enough talking, now move. There's no more Mr. Nice talk now," Placing the rear end of the gun against his back, Jungkook pushed him with force, making him yank forward. Before going inside Namjoon called the other guy,

"Hoseok, keep an eye on him" he gestured at the unconscious driver in the seat. "Wait till the men come," Hoseok nodded as a response and started walking towards the other car.

We walk through the passages. I could smell  the fresh paint of the newly painted  the walls. Everything looked so new and modish yet it had a eldritch silence that made me anxious. As we walked inside, I saw Ki Sung's men everywhere, patrolling the area.  Acquainted by some black-suited men, Seokjin came in front of us.

"He's Waiting inside," He tone was grave and serious. He then flickered at me who was behind Jungkook. His eyebrows suddenly raised , stunned by seeing me. For a moment his mood changed.

"God, Yeong Seok-ah! You almost fooled me,"  His voice tone changed as he spoke to me. He snickered seeing me while I sheepishly grinned at the floor. The man who was under our custody swilled his head towards me and pointed at me with revelation.

" She's a man?" Bang cried loudly staring at me with disbelief. I blankly stared at him.

"Shut up and keep moving!" Jungkook growled cutting off him and kept pushing him forward. Jin led us to a room where others were already there. Three figures were standing close to the door while their boss was staring outside the window. The dead sun rays were fallen to his face making him look scary along with the huge shadows that were covering him. I stood right next to Taehyung while Namjoon and Jin leered the man in front of Ki Sung.

"Woah, Look at him! Yeong Seok! Oh my god," Taehyung whisper shouted as he spotted me. He stared at me from his big tennis ball size eyes.

"Yeah, I know I'm beautiful" I scoffed and turned to see what's happening in front. Jimin suddenly took his phone and aimed at me.

" What the heck?" I glared at him as I heard the flashing sound of the camera. He flicked his tongue out with a mischievous look on his face.

" Now that's gonna be a keeper," He chuckled. Taehyung shared the photo to his phone before even I could think about what's happening.

"Jimin! You better delete that photo, You to Taehyung!" I hissed and tried to grab Taehyung's phone. The man in the corner talked to us in his low cold voice so I had to shut up,

"You guys, be quiet will you?" With Yoongi's words, we all three became silent and stopped brickering. As Namjoon and Seokjin hold the guy, Ki Sung slowly stepped near them. The man stopped wiggling as he saw the figure infront of him. His face became so pale like he was suffering from some kind of illness. His lips started trembling in a terrible way. Ki Sung chuckled seeing his reaction.

"Remember me Bang Shin Woo? Or shall I call you Kim Dohyun?" A devilish smirk curved his lips.

" Ki- Ki sung," His voice was faded. He looked helpless, he was set off with fear and trepidation.

"So you do remember me," Ki Sung let out a loud laughter. I hate his creepy laugh, It's always so uncomfortable.

Namjoon made the man kneel in front of the mob boss. Meanwhile, another figure entered the room and it was Hoseok. He stood right next to the white-haired Yoongi and  exchanged some words with him in a low whisper. Yoongi glanced at Jin and confirmed him something by a nod.