Chapter 46- Don't leave me

I didn't want to fall asleep. His hands slowly stop stroking my head as he got drowsy, little by little. His eyes were shut and he started breathing heavily. Jungkook was fast asleep. Even I want to talk with him all night he dozed off.

"You must be tired," I whispered to him, touching his soft pale cheeks.

The smile never left him even he was asleep. I stared at the dreaming boy, talking to myself,

Jeon Jungkook, Are we meant to be together? Is that why our fate bought us together? Shadows of the past keep on chasing me. But the more I try to escape and struggle, the more it follows me,

But I still want to hold onto it, wherever you are I'll find you,To a tomorrow of us.

After looking at him for a long time, I started feeling the sleepiness that was peeping in to me. As time passed I was asleep on his embrace as well. I searched for the warmth of him in the cold night.

What's the time now?

I woke up when I felt something really hot against my skin
Trying to figure out what was it, I rubbed my sleepy eyes. I slowly got up without waking him and sit on the bed, crossing my legs,

What was that? I looked beside me. Jungkook was still fast asleep. I sneaked to the bathroom without making any noise to spatter water on my face as I felt the heat. I couldn't figure out what was making me feel like I was near a fireplace.

"It's still dawn,"

After a long time, I saw the moonlight. The milky white rays were pouring through the window to the room. I could see outside from the halfway opened curtains. Looking at the scenery, I again lied down next to Jungkook.

His face looked adorable when he's sleeping. The rays of silver light that vauged through the curtains were dancing on his face, making his face glister. I couldn't help but touch his face. But I immediately took my hand away with a loud gasp as felt the sudden sensation.

" Holy Crap! you are burning up!"

His body temperature was rising every second. It was like a hot frying pan. He's having a freaking high fever. I shook his body, trying to wake him up,

"Jungkook," He was silent as the dead. I startled from inside as he didn't respond.

"Jungkook, wake up," why isn't he even responding? No, it can't be... I gulped hard with the lightning of thoughts. I quickly leaned and pressed my ear against his chest, holding my breath. I sighed in great relief as I felt him breathing.

He's still breathing, he's still alive. Is he unconscious?

"Jungkook!Junkook!Please wake up," I kept shaking him. As a result, a whimper escaped from his lips, making me even more worried.

" What am I going to do?"

I panicked and jumped off the bed. As the lights switched on, my eyes crooked to adjust to the beam of light. I shook my head and blink hardly while walking to the bed with the smoky image ghosting in front of me. The background kept getting blur and again clear, my eyes were adjusting.

My heart clenched when I saw him. He was breathing from his slightly parted mouth. The face was even paler than earlier. His lips were so dry, with faded pink colour, with cracked skin. I couldn't stare at him. He's hurt,

" Oh no," bI caught my hair, frustratingly, with no idea what to do next. It took me some time to process my mind that he needs treatments.

I hurried to the kitchen. I didn't walk, but my legs took me their automatically with dismay. It was still dark inside the house. By touching the walls, I managed to put the lights on. Even with the lights, I couldn't see properly, sometimes everything went blur around me. My head slammed into the door as I was making my way inside the kitchen,