Chapter 6

We arrived at my new house.

I had learned I would have an older brother and younger sister, Nash and skylynn. I was kinda excited to meet them. Once inside a guy with bright blue eyes gave me a hug.
"Nice to meet you to?" I said
A little toddler with blonde hair ran to me and hugged my leg. I laughed.
"Hey cutie, you must be skylynn."
"Let me help you sissy" Nash said jokingly. He grabbed my bag any toted it to a perfect room! I had my mouth open huge.
"You like it indie?" Jerry asked.

I screamed, "YES" and gave them a huge hug.
"We bought some posters you can chose which you want to hang up ok? We will leave you to it dinners in a hour!" Diane said.
They passed me a bag and to my surprise it had some if my photos in it. I rummaged deeper in the bag and found some of my posters, lights and other decorations. I hung up my Ed Sheeran poster, my poster that said Nirvana and acouple pictures and lights. Lastly, I took out a picture of my mom, mike and me and hung it over my bed and strung some lights over it.

"Indie! Dinner!" Diane called. I walked downstairs to find my favorite food, Mac and Cheese.
"Weird" I thought.
Nash was flicking noodles at Skylynn and she was laughing away. I sat down and started eating.
"Yum" I said quietly. I haven't have a good meal in forever.
"WHO WANTS DESERT" jerry shouted. Diane brought out a huge cake that said Welcome to the Family Indie!

We ate the cake, which was the bomb . com and then went into the living room.
"Indie, Nash, Sky go change we're going to meet our new neibors!" Jerry said. We all walked upstairs change. I put on a black Nirvana t-shirt and some ripped skinny jeans. Nash wore a sweatshirt and khakis and Sky had on a cute dress.

We all walked over with a basket of muffins and some other stuff and knocked on the door.
When the door opened I saw a familiar set of milky blue eyes look at me.
"Indie?"