Chapter 33

"Wait you guys have a band?" I asked.
They nodded.
"So can I go to bed or am I going to be held hostage again" I glanced at Calum, who shrugged. I snatched my phone from Luke.
"Goodnight guys" I trudged upstairs and fell asleep on Lukes bed.

---------------------------------
I woke up with Lukes arms wrapped around me. I tried to get out of his grip. "luke wake up" I said pushing him. He mumbled "shit sorry indie."
I got up and grabbed my phone.

1 new message from Camm
Indie I'm sorry I'm moving to LA for magcon, I hate leaving you but this is goodbye for now. I hope u understand.

I paused. Cam just broke up with me? How. The. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I ended up crying.

"Indie? What's wrong love?" Luke said when I came out of the bathroom.
I wiped the tears off my face "luke I don't want to talk about it."
He patted the bed next to him.

"Indie please tell. I know I've been a dick to you before in the past but really it's okay" luke said as he patted my shoulder.

"Cam,he moved to la and I guess he didn't want a long-distance relationship." I sniffled.

"Indie it's okay I won't move on you" luke said hugging me.
"Thanks luke" I said.

"Are you okay, want me to leave you alone" luke asked. I nodded.
He wrapped me in an embrace.

He left me in his room. I attempted to get motivated. I put on a flowery pink dress and pale flats. I curled the ends of my hair and tossed them back in a bow. I did my makeup and washed my face. I felt a lot better when I walked downstairs and found a huge plate of food.

"Can I eat this orr" I didn't wait for a response and pigged out of my favorite food, pancakes with whipped cream. None of the boysor even Megan were around.

"Uh guys?" I said.
I guess they left somewhere.
Then I heard running and whipped cream was plopped on my nose.
I turned around to see Michael and ash holding a can of whipped cream.

"Ew guys gross" I said whipping it off my face.
"Indie can you help me my hair is washing out and I need to look cool for the concert" Michael begged.

"Fine give me your hair dye" I asked.
"Well I have purple but that's it" I took the dye from his hand and led him to the bathroom where I dyed his hair purple. He looked in the mirror.
"It looks great thanks indie" mike said.

"GUYS START GETTING READY" Luke screamed. After a while of trying to get everyone motivated, the boys actually started getting ready.
"Hey indie what should I wear." luke asked me.

"Uh how about these black jeans and a nirvana shirt?" I pointed to them.
He shrugged and changed.
The boys came out ready about an hour before we had to leave so we decided to chill on the couch.

We just talked most of the time. Calum messed around with Megan's bright red hair. I leaned on luke.
"Guys the limos outside" I said.
We picked up our gear and hopped in the limo.