Chapter 47

The following weeks were all a blur. Concerts, meet and greets, fans screaming, avoiding people, Luke's smiles. Everything seemed to blur together. We finally were at our last stop in Washington D.C.. I was so relieved that it was our last stop. I was so ready to get home.

"I can't believe this tour is almost over."
I gasped. Luke grabbed my hand.
"You ready to go home?" He asked.
I nodded and leaned against him
"Ya I miss Sullivan" I said.
Luke stood up and began to walk to the stage. I of course ran and gave him a kiss like I always did. I sat back down and grabbed Niall's headphones out of his lap. These are always how the concerts went.

I would attempt to avoid all human contact, then fail when Louis would grab my hair or poke me. I would then try to sleep and always end up being carried to the bus by luke.

I couldn't wait to get home. I laid back in my chair and dozed off to sleep.

I stirred someone began to pick me up. I didn't really want to move because this was normal. I didn't really like being picked up, but I was tired so I was ok with it. I was carried out into the cold night. I cuddled into their chest. They laughed.

This is when i began panicking. That was not Lukes laugh. Come to think of it, that wasn't Calums, Ashs, or even Michaels. I quickened my breathing. I tried to squirm out of their grip. They held on strong. They had to be 10x stronger than me. They easily had height on their side too. Even though I was 18, I was still only 5'3.

I was thrown in the trunk of a car. I kicked the lid of the car.
"Please let me out!" I screamed. They started the car. I kept banging on the hood of the trunk. I swept my hands to try to find my phone, only to realize that they had grabbed it.

I started crying. "please!" I screamed.
No response. I couldn't breathe.
I scrambled around the trunk to try to see if I could pop the trunk open. I stumbled upon an old, busted up phone. I dialed in Lukes number, but of course it had no service.

I laid down and began kicking the trunk. "LET ME OUT!" I began repeating. After 10 minutes of driving, we seemed to pull over. Someone opened the trunk. Bright moonlight shined on my face. I jumped out of the car and started running. I didn't get far, I was tackled to the ground by my captor. They rolled over and picked me up by my wrists.

"I was going to ask with you wanted to sit in the car, but seems like your not ready." They said.
I shook my head "no please don't put me back in there" I begged.
I was led to the backseat of a small car. I sat down. He locked the door behind me. I sighed and leaned back in my seat.

"You okay?" He asked as he sat back in the car. I sighed. "No" I said.
He gave me a pitiful look.
"Cheer up love" he said. He began driving. We pulled onto the highway. My mouth began to feel horribly dry. I had probably cried out all of the water I had in me.
"Uh Louis do you have any water?" I asked, my voice shaky. He put up one finger and then handed me a water bottle.

I gulped down most of the water. I passed him the bottle back. I put my hand on my head. My head was hurting and my eyes wanted to shut. Then my vision blurred and I couldn't focus. I glared at Louis "you dick, you drugged it didn't you" I said, my voice slurring.

He placed his hand on my leg,
"Calm down love and get some sleep"
He said. He squeezed my leg and placed both hands on the wheel.

I slowly drifted off into a forced, restless, nightmare of a sleep.

~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~~•~•|•
This was so hard to write but someone messaged me with a good idea for these upcoming chapters thanks Nessie! But anyway this sucks louis has her😭 and ugh I didn't want that to happen but whatever
~•~•~~•~•|•||•|•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•