Chapter 39

•~•~DEDICATED TO KATHRYNN~•~•

It was cam.

I looked away. "uh I thought you were in La" I said.
He blinked his eyes "nope coming to get Nash" he said.
Luke's eyes were huge.
"Uh he's upstairs in his room." I said.

"Ok thanks hi Luke" cam said awkwardly. Cam ran upstairs and bolted into nash's room. Luke let out a big laugh, I blushed.
"That was so awkward" luke said.

I hit his arm and we continued watching our movie. I leaned on Lukes shoulder.
"So are we going to look at apartments?" I asked luke once the movie ended. He nodded.
"With you want to" be said.

I ran to my room and grabbed my laptop. We strolled through countless apartments, none catching our eye. After about 10 minutes of boring scrolling I found one that I thought was perfect. It had 2 bedrooms, a huge kitchen and living room and also a small coffee room.

We saved the link and decided to check it out in the morning.
"Well I hate to leave you but I have to get home, bye indie" Luke said.
I waved by and walked upstairs. I sat on my bed and popped open my laptop. Di had enrolled my in an online school because she said it would be easier with my lifestyle, so I decided to get some lessons done.

After attempting getting a couple lessons done, I couldn't deal with the noises Nash and Cam were making. Nash is so annoying I don't know how skylynn sleeps through all of that. I got up and knocked on nash's door.
No answer

I barged into them playing video games.
"Can you guys please be quieter I'm trying to do school work."
Cam looked at me sadly. Nash glared at me "no go to your boy Lukes house" he mocked.

I sighed. Cam broke up with me, why did he seem so sad? I walked back to my room and fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to Luke shaking me.
"HOUSE HUNTING!" He screamed.
I groaned "luke shhhh" I said.
He pulled the covers off me "come on get ready" he said. He handed me a coffee. I reluctantly got up and shooed luke out of my rooms. I put on a white tank top with a gold necklace and black leggings.

Luke took my hand and we walked downstairs. Cam and Nash were passed out on the couch snoring.

We hopped in the car and drove to the apartment. Di had already set up a viewing for us so we walked right in.
"Hello! You must be Mrs. O'Neil and this is Lucas?" A peppy women said.
Luke laughed "call me Luke." he said.
We walked around the apartment in awe. This place was gorgeous. I fell in love with it.
I signed some papers and this was now my apartment.

This chapter was kinda boring but it needed to happen and this is for Kathrynn 🍚