Chapter 43

Shit.
I froze. I couldn't move.
Finally I got the courage to move his hands off me. I attempted to get out of his grip, he held on strong.
"Let me go!" I said, struggling.
I finally squirmed out of his grip.

I ran straight to our room and locked the door. Everyone looked up when I entered. My face was red and I was out of breathe. Luke stood up first.
"Indie, what happened" he said, his voice gentle. I sat down, trying to catch my breathe.

I didn't want to tell luke, because it made me feel weak and I hated that.
"I burned my hand" I tried to laugh.
He motioned me to give my hand to him. I put my hand in his. and he kissed it.
"You okay?" He said worried.

I tried to laugh again
"Ya I'm fine" I said.
Luke grabbed my hand and led me out of the room to the small living room.
"Indie, i can tell when something's wrong.. Talk to me" luke said.
I shook my head "Luke I'm fine"

Luke sighed and rubbed his face with his hands. "I knew it was a bad idea, this whole tour thing" he said his voice shaky.
I grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze. "What do you mean" I asked.
"It was him wasn't it" he asked.
"Luke, yes it's okay this is really important to everyone and I'll be fine" I said.

His eyes were red. "indie, I love you"
He smiled. I smiled back. I gave him a quick kiss.
"Awe only that small of a kiss? You can do better" Luke laughed. He started ticking me.
"Say Luke is the hottest person alive"
He laughed.
I laughed. I couldn't breathe.
"LUKE IS THE HOTTEST PERSON ALIVE NEXT TO ME" I screamed. He leaned over me.
"What was that last part?" He asked.
"Next to me" I giggled.
He smacked his lips into mine. I smiled under the kiss.

He pulled away from the kiss. He fiddled his lip ring around with his teeth.
"I'm going to bed, come on" I told luke.

I changed into my pajamas and went to lay down in my bunk. I closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly.
•~•~•~•~LUKE POV~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I layed down on my bunk. I want really tired, so I played around on my phone. I checked my instagram, which was overtaken by fans. I sighed and logged out. After a while, indie started thrashing around in her bunk. She sometimes had night terrors. I stood up and carefully picked her up. Trying not to wake her, I brought her out to the living room and set her down on the couch. I laid next to her and wrapped her in my arms. After a while, she seemed to calm down. She rested her head on my shoulder.

I am so happy she's mine.