Chapter 29

We arrived in my home town a day after I was rescued. Everyone was over. (Michael Calum luke Ashton Cameron) I had missed them. I sat inbetween cam and Luke. I leaned against luke and held cams hand. Ever since I returned all of us have been inseparable. We hardly ever talked about it until now.

"Indie uh what happened there, you seem tense and I think we all need to talk." Cal blurted out. Luke have him a look
"Indie if you wanna talk about, only if your ready" Luke assured.
I sighed and my eyes began to water ""I'll talk, what do you want to know"
Cam looked at me and squeezed my hand. "Did he touch you or hurt you" he asked.
"Cam, he tried to kiss me." "that's about it" I said. I shifted my head into Lukes collerbone. He smelled smokey.

Cam sighed "i wish I would have found you sooner" he said, kissing my neck. He wiped a few tears from my cheek.
"I'm going to kill that bastard with he ever goes near you" Luke said. Everone nodded.
Luke was different now. Maybe I didn't notice before, but he was tougher than the boy I met at the orphanage.

"Indie what did he say to you when we found you" mike asked.
I hesitated. "uh it's n-nothing"
Can twirled my hair around his finger.
"We should do something fun" I exclaimed.
I shrugged and grabbed my laptop.
"We can go to the park or a water park or something" Calum suggested.
Luke gathered all the boys except cam in a group huddle.
"Hello aren't I part of the group" I joked.
They put there hands in the middle.
"Ok let's get coffee" tommorow ash said.
I raised my eyebrow. Luke countered by jiggling his eyebrows. I laughed.
"Fine see you guys tommrow"
--tommorow leaving for the shop--
I left wearing a nirvana t shirt and high waisted shorts. I grabbed my phone charger and to my surprise it wasn't there. "I'll find it when I get home" I thought.

I waved Di goodbye. She almost laughed, at what I don't know. I put in my headphones, shoved my hands in my pocket. A limo tailed me, but I didn't know. Someone hopped out of it. I didn't get a good glance of their face. The person grabbed my by my hips.

3 other men hopped out and grabbed my ankles.
"My god indie" one spoke, there voice was under the impression of a voice changer.
"Let me go!" I struggled to get away.
I was placed in the limo. I screamed.
"Stop no!" I screached.
Someone grabbed my hand and stroked it with there thumb.
"Calm down babe" one said.
The person placed a hand on my knee.
"Why am I here" I asked, trying not to panicking.
"My god indie you should have see. The look one your face" one of them said.
"What" I said.
They all laughed.
I was beyond confused.
Louis? Niall? Zayn?