Chapter 25

We arrived at the hotel at 4pm. Nash went to visit his younger brother hayes, who lives with their grandparents.

"Tell me what's going on"
Cam led me over to the couch.
"Cam I-i cant" the memories of me and Lou came flooding back. I broke down. Cam grabbed my hand.
"Indie I need to know" his eyes shined with concern.

I wiped the tears off my face.
"Cam please" I begged. "I-" my voice cracked.
Cam was getting frustrated.
"Indie I need to know now" he slapped the table.
I tried to make myself small.
"Please" again my voice cracked.
He raised an eyebrow.
I sighed. "That was Louis, my ex-boyfriend. We were in love, I loved him, but then....he... changed. He became over protective, clingy and just mean. He would yell and be arrogant and treat me like I was nothing. He never let me leave him."

I cried.
"Do you still love him" cam asked.
"No" I said back.
I didn't lie. I couldn't love Lou after what he had put me through. I couldn't believe I was dumb enough to date lou.
Cam picked me up and put me in his lap.

"I love you" cam whispered in my ear.
I cuddled my head into his shoulder.
My phone buzzed but I ignored it.
I went to our room and plopped on our bed. I clicked on my phone.
1 new message from Lou
I miss you when can I see you
My breathing heavied. I dropped my phone and hopped in the shower.

After a long shower, I was feeling much better. Cam had came into the room and was playing a game on my phone. He looked at me and glanced down back at my phone. I extended my hand. He reluctantly dropped it into my hand.

"Who's texting you" cam asked me.
"I don't know" I responded.
We crawled into bed. I checked my phone for messages.
1 new message from "Lou"
Babe don't ignore me.
I Shuddered. Cam pulled me into his chest.

"What's wrong, did someone text you, give me you phone" I shook my head and gave him my phone. He read my messages then gave it back. He had texted Lou
"I don't know who you are but indie's mine and she actually loves me so please stop texting this number. I checked my phone one more time before closing my eyes and it said.
I new message from Lou
"You'll regret that"