Chapter 16

I jumped in cams arms.
"WHAT"

"The manager said I could bring someone." Cam had a goofy wide smile, almost too big for his face.
"What's this group called" I asked.
"Mahgcon or pagcon or magcon, I'm not sure" Cam replied, I laughed.
"Sounds fun" I giggled.

We cuddled on my bed, watching this cheesy movie.
"What would you do" cam began "with I asked you to be my girlfriend?"
"I would gladly accept" I said, trying not to giggle.
"Yay" he gently planted a kiss on my lips. Cam laughed, he had a cute laugh and smiled a goofy smile. He kissed me again on the forehead.
"I will always be here to protect you"

He whispered in my ear. I remembered at the orphanage that Luke had made a similar promise. I curled my head into his chest, he wrapped his hands around me and we fell asleep.
-------------------------------
We woke up around 9:30. Birds were chirping, Skylynn wasn't crying, Nash wasn't being annoying, so overall a good morning. I didn't want to wake cam so I laid back down and clicked on my phone.

4 new messages
Jerry: Hi indie, Nash Sky and Di had to go out of town for a funeral, sorry we didn't want to wake you we will be back in 1 day, love you be good.
Megan: Aye bebe Ash Michael Calum and Shelby want to come over is that ight? TEXT ME.
Luke: Babe I'm sorry please forgive me.
Luke: You still mad babe?
Ugh I texted Megan back first.
ya no problem, cams here doe.
I ignored Luke's rambolings.

Cam stirred "hello beautiful" he spoke softly.
"Hi get ready we're having company" I kissed his cheek. I hopped into the shower and washed my face. I walked back into my room, I guess cam was getting ready I'm Nash's room? I put on faded jeans and a sweater. I walked downstairs to cam making a huge breakfast. "Hungry?" Cam asked smiling.

I sat down and cam passed me a plate of heart shaped pancakes.
"Yummy" I giggled. Cam kissed my forehead. He was adorable.
"So what are you doing today" I asked cam.
"Hanging out with the prettiest girl I know" Cam responded. I blushed.

Cam and I sat on the couch watching "toddlers and tiaras" which was pretty funny. Shelby barged into the house, without knocking.
"Sup lamos" she laughed.
"Only person I see that's lame here is you" I told her. She plopped down on the couch, ash following her.
"Hey peeps" Ash said. He sat next to Shelby, taking her hand in his.

Michael walked in and went straight to the fridge. "YOU GOT FRUIT LOOPS" he grabbed the whole box and laid on the couch. I laughed. Megan and Calum walked, Megan on Calums back. We all sat on the couch. My phone vibrated in my pocket so I clicked it on.

1 new message from Luke
Hey I miss you please let me explain.
Cam glanced at my phone then grabbed it from my hands. I tried to object but he just handed it back. I glanced to see what he did on my phone, he texted luke a short message. "F*ck off"

I sighed and laid my head on cams shoulders. He seemed tense.
"LETS GO ROLLER SKATING" Michael screamed. No one opposed so we hopped in the car and drove to the old roller rink. We all rented skates and got on our ways.

Calum guided Megan, who sucked at skating to a wall. Shelby and Ash were skating away, they were pretty good and Michael was talking to one of his friends. Cam was actually not bad at it but I was horrible.
"Agh!" I shouted as the skates slipped from under me. Cam grabbed my waist to steady me.

"Thanks" I told him. I repayed him with a kiss. We all skated around for a little longer then headed to the park.
"Wonder why no ones here" Michael mumbled.
"I dunno" Shelby responded.
It began to rain and thunder. We all huddled under one of the slides.
"What the h*ll" Ash shouted over the downpour. We all laughed.

"Cam go get your car" I giggled while pushing out into the rain. He stuck his tongue out then rain to his car. We watched as he attempted to get in his car. I reached my hand into my pocket and pulled out his car keys.
"Can come backk" I shouted.
He ran back soaking wet. He laughed.
"Awe thanks babe" he joked "let me give you a hug." He pulled me into a cold, wet hug. I shivered. Everyone was laughing. Cam ran back out, dragging Michael with him. They got into the car and pulled it up so we wouldn't get wet. We all ran into the car.

"Omg Megan your hair looks like someone put out the fire" Calum laughed. He kissed her forehead.
Ash and Shelby held hands. Cam passed me one of his sweaters and I gladly put it on. We drove and dropped everyone back at their house.
"So what do you want to do" Cam asked me.

"I don't care." We drove back to my house, since no one was home.
"Cam I'm taking a shower" I said. Cam ran at me and through me over his shoulders.

"No me first" cam whined. He plopped me in my bed and ran to the shower. I got bored waiting for cam to come out so I grabbed a laptop and pulled up a pizza menu. I knocked on the bathroom door.

"CAM WHAT TYPE OF PIZZA DO YOU WANT" I screamed over his awe full attempt of singing.
"WHATEVER YOU WANT BABE" he screamed back. I ended up ordering a cheese pizza with cinnamon sticks. I was playing on my computer when someone tapped my window. I drew back the curtains to Luke tapping on my window. He fogged the window and wrote, "I miss you :(" I texted him,
I'll talk to you later.