Chapter 14

"Explain" Nash said.
Everyone ha gone home so it was just him and me.
"I was tired, I still am so I called him over to tell him it was ok because he left in a rush then a yawned and he set me in bed." I said honestly
"Indie, I won't tell but be careful."
Nash said as he left my room.
I texted Ash
Me: Let's hang tommorow?
Ash: totally can I bring friends?
Me: sureee
I was super tired from my long night so I decided to go to bed.
--------------------------------------------
I woke up around 12pm.
Shoot! Ash was coming over at 1!

I quickly jumped in the shower and blow dried my hair. I decided to put my hair in a French braid. I put on jeans and a red flannel, did my make up and I was ready to go.

Nash was hanging out with some of his friends so I had the whole house to my self for the next 5 hours.
"Hey what's up indie this is calum and micheal.
"Hi! So I was like thinking we could play.... KARAOKE REVOLUTION!! I shouted.

"Uh Id rather drum." Ash whined.
I pulled out some of the guitar hero guitars and a plastic drum set.
"Happy?" I joked.
We started playing. Ash on drums Calum wanted to sing and play guitar and so did Michael so I sat out a round.

They sounded really good.
"You guys should like make a band" I laughed. The guys all looked at each other then kept on playing. Nash and someone walked through the door.
"Indie Luke's here go upstairs we want to play madden. Ugh why is he here, I'm still mad at him.
"Uh ash." I said.

Ash grabbed my hand and we walked to the basement.
"Got a problem with him?" Michael and Calum asked.
"Kinda" I replied.
We decided to listen to music.
I guess Nash didn't know that I was mad at Luke even though I made it pretty obvious.

"Nash, you suck"I said really loud.
He ran down the stairs.
"I do not suck" he said seriously.
I grabbed Nash's shoulder.
"Why is here" I mumbled.
"None of your business" He ran back upstairs.
"Ugh he's soooo annoying. We all plopped on the couch. I leaned against Ash.

"Let's watch a movie." Calum suggested.
"Horror!" Michael screamed, he was super hyper.
"I'm not picky." I laughed. They fought for a good 5 minutes then we decided to watch a movie called "The conjuring" (yes Michael won)
It was pretty scary so I made Michael and Calum tell me when there were pop outs. After the movie the boys left, leaving Nash and Luke upstairs.
"Hey Di and Jerry will be home in an hour!" I shouted to Nash.

"Ya ya, they won't mind." Nash shouted back.
I decided to make a cake to get on the family's good side. I made a chocolate cake with vanilla icing with little flowers. Thank god I took home ect. At my old school. Di, Jerry and Sky got home around 6.
"Welcome home guys!" I ran and gave everyone a hug.
"Where's Nash? Di asked.
I pointed to the living room.
"Hi mum" Nash shouted, his mouth filled with popcorn.
"Oh and Luke's here too I'm going to my room night." I walked up to my room before I had to talk to luke. I plugged in my headphones and started working on some homework. I clicked on my phone and checked my messages. I had 2 new ones.

1.Ash: hey how was dealing with luke that must suck.

2.Cam: Hey night 😘wanna hang 2mr?
so I texted him back first
Me: sure tommorow after school?
Cam: sure minus the school part😁