Chapter 11

Babe, wake up." Luke shook me awake.
I grumbled and folded my arms, "Dont call me that."

He looked hurt. "Why not."
He acted all innocent like he didn't kiss another girl, I thought he was better than that.
"You kissed someone in front of me!" I screamed "I thought you would always be there for me!"
He was shocked that I screamed and so was I but he did deserve it.
"Indie I can explain" he whined.
"No you can't douche face." I mocked.

"She uh made me." He suggested.
"Oh kissing and lieing I see how your going to play." I said.
I started crying, Luke cradled me in his arms. To be honest I did miss him. I gave him puppy eyes "so will you break it off?" I asked.
"It never even started babe." We lied down, my head on his tummy and looked at the stars, pointing out constellations. I yawned.
"You tired?" Luke asked.
"Nah" I yawned back.
He (somehow) carried me back into my room and plopped me on my bed
"I should go" Luke said.
"Stay?" I pleaded.

He laid on the floor and I started laughing.
"You can come up here silly" I laughed. Someone knocked on my door.
"HIDE" I whispered-screamed and Luke hid under my bed.
"Sup" Nash yawned as he walked in my room. "Can you be quite, ya thanks." He was probably sleepwalking.
"That was close." I whispered to Luke.
"Ya I know." He kissed the top of my forehead and I buried my head into his chest. We woke up to someone banging on my door.

"Ahh memories" Luke sighed. On Que. Luke hopped out of my window and hid on the roof.
"Indie breakfast is ready." Jerry said "and were going to our cottage this weekend you can come if you'd like."
"Umm I'm going to stay and thanks I have a lot of homework. Jerry closed the door.
"Only this time I don't have to play rescue the princess" Luke said jokingly.
"Whatever" I muttered under my breathe. Luke picked me up off my feet (bridal style) and whirled me around,

"I think I make a pretty good Prince Charming" he winked. I blushed.
"Well I have to go before the parents find out I'm gone bye indie" he kissed my forehead and I sighed.
"Bye" I called out, and be was gone.
I thought to myself, "what am I gonna do this weekend.?