Chapter 41

•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~
There beginning the tour
•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~
I was woken by Lukes annoying voice.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" he screamed as he jumped on my bed. I rubbed my eyes.
"Oh thanks" I said. I forgot it was my birthday, oh and were also leaving for the tour today.
Luke dragged me out of bed and made me grab my stuff. He then ran downstairs.
"Luke make me coffee!" I screamed.

I grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs. Luke held a pancake with whipped cream and a lot candle out.
"Happy birthday" he laughed.
I laughed and grabbed the plate. He had his hands behind his back.
"What you doing?" I asked him, stuffing my mouth with breakfast.
He laughed "just finish eating."

I finished my breakfast and turned around on the barstool.
"Ok now what are you doing" I asked.
Luke laughed. "Go get ready"

I ran upstairs and put on a blue skirt and a polka dotted shirt. I laced up my black converse. I ran back downstairs. My hair was naturally curly so I left it down.
"Ok I'm ready, when's the bus coming? " I asked.
Luke grabbed my hand.
"I got you a birthday present!" He giggled.

I jumped like a little kid, "ohh is it clothes or candy!" I screamed.
Luke shook his head "I can't believe I have a crush on a girl with such childish wishes" he said.
I laughed, "so can I have my candy"

He pulled out a little box. I gasped.
He opened the box to reveal a small ring. He reached for my hand. He slid the ring on my finger.
"It's a promise ring, indie I know I've screwed up in the past. I want to forget all of that but it won't work with you don't forgive me for what I've done. Indie I'm madly in love with you. Everything about you. Indie, be mine?" Luke said.

I looked at the ring. It was a silver band with a heart shaped diamond. Inside the band was engraved "mine❤️".
I ran into his arms and gave him a hug.
"Yes of course, I love you Luke."
I gasped.

His face was priceless, smile almost to big for his face. I laughed.
"Oh we better get going then" Luke said. He kindly grabbed his and mint bag and opened the door. I pushed the button to the ground floor.

I was hoping that the 1D boys would be on a different bus, but my hopes were shattered when Louis stood outside the bus, waving.

Luke protectively grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I was glad Luke was going to protect me, honestly. I gripped the side of the bus and climbed up the stairs.

This was going to be a long tour.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Yay! Luke gave her a promise ring so there dating now! What do you guys want me to add? I have some other ideas from you guys that I absolutely loooveeee and will be using that template someone sent it it was the bomb.com anyways keep voting and commenting!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~¥~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~