Chapter 53

The next three days were a blur. They consisted of a doctor apt., reporters, police questionings, hugs, tears.

Luke moved in with me. He was afraid that something was going to happen. I haven't gotten myself to open that letter. I don't know what I was thinking was in it, but I couldnt force myself to open it.
"Breakfast is ready!" Luke screamed from downstairs.
"Coming coming" I hushed.

Luke flipped up the envelope.
"It may not be my business but what's this?" He asked.
I snatched it from his hands,
"Uh it's nothing." I said.

Luke and I sat down for breakfast on the couch. He turned on a movie.
"We should do something today" Luke said.
I nodded, "everyone?" I asked.
"Sure why not!" Luke said. We finished our breakfast and started to call the boys and Megan.

"Ya guys bring some food and your bathing suit" I told Calum over the phone. I hung up and ran upstairs. I quickly threw on a bikini from pink. It had black bottoms and a floral top. I put on a white tank top and black shorts and ran downstairs.

"Luke go change, they will be here soon." I said. He ran to go get changed. I shoved some water bottles and sandwiches and closed the cooler. Luke ran down wearing red trunks and a black shirt.
"Hello beautiful" he cooed.

I stuck my tongue out. He popped a pair of sunglasses on my nose.
He leaned in for a kiss. I kissed back.
"Oh my god get a room!" Ash screamed.
Megan punched him on the arm.

I rested my hands on Lukes chest.
"Are we ready?" Calum asked. We nodded.
We all hopped in Ash's car and headed for the beach.

Once we arrived, the boys grabbed all of our stuff and we began to spread out our towels. I grabbed my sunglasses and laid down on my towel, next to megan. All of the boys ran out into the water.

After a while of throwing a ball around, Luke ran over to me.
"Indie, come on, come in the water."
I faced him "nah I'm good"
He grinned and picked me up.
"LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I screamed.

He plunged into the water, still holding me.
"LUKE!!" I screamed. He just laughed. I splashed some water at him.
"Your mean" I pouted. Luke pouted out his bottom lip. I kissed him.
He smiled "that's better"

Calum and Megan decided to swim out farther to one of the booys (it's the flotie thingie haha)
We all followed. After swimming for a bit, I couldn't touch the bottom.
"Need some help there?" Luke asked. He picked me up, no problem, and we swam deeper out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•