Chapter 55

Luke and I walked up the stairs to our apartment. He tossed me the keys and I opened the door. I ran upstairs to change. Luke opened the door behind me.
"Luke what are you doing get out!" I screamed. He laughed.

"Your so beautiful" he said. I fell onto my bed.
"Luke get off of m-" I grunted. He cut me off with a kiss. I pushed Luke off of me. He wrapped me in his arms.
"Please?" He asked.
I shook my head and pushed him away.

"I can't believe you, I've told you I wasn't ready!" I screamed.
I pushed him out of he room and put on my sweatpants.
I closed the door. "indie I'm sorry, please let me in?" Luke begged.

I huffed, "Luke I don't want to see you right now."
"Fine! Whatever! I'll just go to Calums!" He screamed. I leaned against my door and sat down.
I grabbed my phone and texted Mikey. He was probably the only person I could actually open up to besides Luke.
Mike o wave
Hey can you come over? Luke and I had a fight and I need someone to talk to.
He texted back in less than a minute.
Sure thing I'll be there in a minute.

I tossed my phone aside and opened the door. Luke was gone. I opened my fridge and grabbed out a bottle of water. Someone knocked on the door.
"Come in!" I shouted. Mikey walked in the door. He closed it behind him.

"Hey I got your text. What happened?" He asked. We both sat down on the couch. I wiped a tear out of my eye. Mikey grabbed my hand and stroked it with his thumb. "I knew he would just use me" I sniffled. "Did he actually care about me?"

"Oh indie, of course he cared about you. Mikey said. He wiped a tear off my cheek. He grabbed my head and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. Someone walked in the door. I looked up to see a red-faced, teary-eyed, Luke.

Mikey was the first to stand up.
"Dude it isn't what it looks like." he said.
"What it looks like is that your trying to steal my girlfriend!" Luke screamed. Michael stepped back and put his hands up.
"Dude calm down!" He shouted back.

"Get out!" Luke screamed.
"I'll talk to you later indie" he said. I huffed and ran upstairs. I grabbed a bag and began to throw clothes in it. I grabbed the letter off my table and zipped up the bag.
"What was that!" Luke screamed. I rushed out of the room.

I shook my head. "where are you going" he said as he tightly squeezed my arm and spun me around.
I winced, "I don't know Luke I don't know!" I screamed. I ran down the stairs, leaving Luke at the top. I quickly opened the door, and looked back at Luke.

"Indie I'm begging you, please don't leave me!" He begged.
I slammed the door and ran outside. I hopped in my car and drove off, having no place to drive, I just drove straight.