Chapter 23

We settled into our hotel around 5. Cam and I shared a room, and Nash had his own. We decided to watch movies.

"What times the meeting" I asked them."Uh around 2 ish" Cam repiled. We were all stressed about the meeting so we decided to go down to the pool.

I put on a floral bikini, cam had red swim trunks and Nash had blue swim trunks. We grabbed out towels and headed downstairs. We got down to the pool and I stuck my toe in.

Without warning I grabbed both of the boys arms, spilling their stuff and pulled them into the pool.

"Hey!" Nash screamed fixing his hair. Cam pouted his bottom lip. I stood on the edge of the pool.
"Awe cam I'm swory" I said babish. He pulled himself out of the pool. I walked over to him to give him a hug and he whirled me off my feet. I yelped.

"Ahh let me go let me go!" I screamed. He kissed me and jumped into the pool. My hair sprawled out over my head.

"Awe Indie your so cute" cam said. He flipped my wet hair onto my back. I pouted. He pulled me into his chest and kissed me. I looked into his soft brown eyes. "I love you" I said.
He winked "I love you too" and planted his lips on mine.

Nash gagged.
"You too are gross" Nash mocked.
I looked into Nash's eyes and pulled cam into another kiss. Nash being immature gagged again. we laughed, dried off and headed back to our room. I ran to the shower.

"Wait noo" cam screamed. He banged on the bathroom door.
"Can I come in" he begged.
"Fine" I yelled back. He walked back in and sat on the toilet.
I started mocking his singing.

"I'm so much better than you" he laughed.
"Let's hear it Justin beiber" I said.
He began to sing "BABY BABY BABY OHHHHH" I laughed. "get out cam" I giggled. He crooked his head down and walked out. "I LOVE YOU" he screamed.

I love you too cam.

THIS IS SUPER SHORT BUT NOW IM ON SPRING BREAK SO I WILL WRITE SUOER LONG LOVE U GUYS