Chapter 9

Heads up cams gonna be the bad boy :D he's still the cutie we love just with a spin

Amanda and I finished our projects and she left. I decided to listen to some music. I put on one of my favorite songs "Life of the Party" by Shawn Mendes.

"Innie open up" Sky was banging on my door. I got up and opened it.
"I had a bad dream" Sky said.
"Ok what do you want me to do?" I asked her.
"Can I sleep with you?" Sky begged.
"Ugh fine." She quickly jumped on my bed and fell asleep, Taking all the room for herself.
"I'll just sleep on the floor." I mumbled.
I gathered a bunch of blankets and plopped on the floor.

When I woke up Sky was already out of my room. I decided I wanted to wear a black skirt and a maroon sweater. I curled my hair and laced my vans and I was ready to go. When Nash and I pulled up to school, someone was in our parking space.
"Hey move it Cam" Nash called out.
"I'm sorry nashiee" Cam said jokingly.
Nash whispered in my ear "Just steer clear of him with you don't want trouble." Cam came up to me.
"Hey you new?" He asked me.
"Uh ya this is my second day".
"Let me show you around" he said to me.

Nash spoke up. "Cam don't get her in trouble our parents would flip."
"Nah I won't follow me". He was wearing black shades, a black jacket, a shirt that said "hall pass" and khakis. In all honestly he was hot. He showed me around then handed me a slip with a phone number.He gave me a wink and said "Call me?"
"Alright" I sassy. I pretty much ignored Luke ended up feeling pretty guilty. I also found out Cam is in my Science class. After school I was at my locker when someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.
"Can we talk Indie?" Luke asked.
"Oh you actually know my name?" I said scarcasticly (can't spell).
"With you want to talk meet me on my roof at 12" I responded, closed my locker and left, ignoring anything else he wanted to say.

When I got home I decided I was going to call Cam.
"Hey Cam, its indie, want to come over and work on science homework?
"Hey indie, ya totally what's your address?"

I gave him my address and hung up. He would be here in 1 hour, so I decided to get ready. I recurled my hair and redid my makeup. I kept on my skirt and sweater because I had nothing better to wear. Someone knocked on the door. For the first time ever I was excited to do homework.