Chapter 36

And i kissed back.

"He did it he did it!" Michael screamed as he peeked out the window. All the boys crowded around the window.
"Guys really?" Luke laughed.
I smiled. Luke grabbed my hand and we walked inside. We walked upstairs and started getting ready for bed. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it.
2 new messages from
Nash: hey indie when are you coming home cam keeps asking.
(You guessed it) Lou: hey.

I texted Nash when our flight would be back and why cam wanted to know and laid on the bed. Luke came and joined me.
"Something stressing you, love" he said.
"It's just that Nash texted me saying cam wanted to know when we got home."
Luke sighed "indie you guys aren't still-" I cut him off
"No of course not." I said.

We laid down, luke wrapped his arms around me. "it will be okay I promise" luke said. I fell asleep in his arms.

----------------------------------------
I woke up with cal and Michael hovering over me. Cal out his finger to his lips. I mouthed "what".
Michael held a can of whipped cream.
I giggled. Michael sprayed it on his hand and began to tickle his nose, making luke splat the whipped cream on his nose. Luke jolted awake.

"Guys" he mumbled, "what the f*ck"
I laughed. Luke wiped some of the cream on my face.
"Luke!" I screamed.
He drew a smiley face, "awe your so cute" he said.

I got up and washed my face. Luke joined me. I splashed Luke with water
"Truce truce!" He screamed. I laughed.
I grabbed a towel and dried my face, as did luke.
"Luke what time are we meeting your parents" I asked.
"We have to be there by 5" he said.
I nodded and walked downstairs.

I made myself a bowl of Lucky Charms and sat on the couch next to Michael. I threw the rainbow mashnellows all at him.
"They match your hair" I shouted.
He laughed and began to get them out of his hair.
I grabbed my phone and logged into my Twitter and searched the top hits.
One was a link to a new band called
"One Direction" I decided to click on the link.

The band members surprised me
Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan
Harry Styles
Zayn Malik
It had there tour information but I stopped looking after I saw his name.

To take my mind off him, I asked luke with we could go on a walk. I changed into my floral joggers and a grey tank top. We decided to take a hike in one of the local forests. It was beautiful. We stopped on the edge of a pond to rest.

"Indie, something's wrong please tell me." Luke said.
"Luke I promise it's nothing" I said as I laid down.
We talked about meeting his parents, their upcoming tour and other topics. Mostly we just enjoyed being in each others company before we had to go back to the house or america.

After an hour or so we sat up and walked back to the house.
Hand in hand.

Ok I hate to say this but 1 direction is now in This book I'm sorry that some people don't like them but I have already written other chapters invoking them so sorry and plz vote!! And who do you ship? Lindie (Luke and indie)
Or camdie (cam and indie)