Chapter 19

Luke's pov
I picked up indie's unresponsive body. I screamed. Michael ran out.
"WHAT THE F*CK" he screamed.
We carried indie to my car and Michael got everyone to come along. (Megan Shelby Ashton Calum) we rushed indie to the e.r.

They wheeled her into a room, leaving us out in the waiting room. Ash called cam and Nash telling them to come. Cam arrived in a matter of minutes, holding a bouquet of daisys. His face was red and he had a worried look. He asked me what happened, I told him she got drunk then went out for another smoke.

Then Nash and his family arrived. They all walked into the waiting room, worried but also sad. We all sat in silence. Nash took skylynn home after 12pm. Michael and Calum decided to head down to the food court. While they were away, the nurse walked in, "Family of Indie O'Neil?" Nash Cam and her parents stood up. I found my self standing up also.

We were guided into a small room where indie was. I hate to admit it, but she looked aweful, she had bruises from where she was punched, stitches above her hairline, and a monitor attached to her.

Can immediately rushed over to her and held her hand and kissed her forehead. A tear fell from his eye. The doctor explained that she had been drugged and was harassed, but she was ok to go home. I got a text from my "mum" texting me to come home I sighed, walking up to cam i whispered in his ear

"Take care of her" and I was gone.
Cams pov
I ran out of my friend nick's house as soon as I got the call. A little girl was selling daisys outside the hospital, so I gave her 3 bucks and she tossed me a bouquet. I was out of breathe when I barged in. Luke was sitting with his hands covering his face. I sat down next to him.

"What happened" I managed to croak out.
"She drank too much for her first time"

Luke mumbled something that I couldn't understand, stood up and left. I watched him as he stood outside of the hospital, smoking a cigarette. I sat in a small chair for what seemed like forever. Nick ended up texting me.

Nick: come back over jak and I are bored.
Me: no indie's hurt.
I clicked my phone off, disregarding what else he had to say. Ever since indie and I were a thing, he thinks I've changed. He doesn't necessarily like Indie but I don't care.

They called family and friends in. I don't know why but I stood up. I followed the nurse to a small room. I ran to indie's side. I took her small, fragile hand in mine. She looked like she was made of glass. I kissed her forehead. Her parents talking to the doctor, Luke starred at one of the walls. I stroked indie's hair.

"Take care of her" Luke whispered. He left the room. Her parents stayed for most of the time. Her mum told me to go home, and she would text me when she woke up. I sneaked a kiss onto her fragile forehead and started for home.