Chapter 10

I open the door and cam walks in.
"Lovely house, indie". He says.
Nash walks up and flicks him,
"You've been here before dumdum." Nash said mockingly.
"Ehh" Cam, Nash and me sit on the couch.

"You guys feeling, I don't know rebelous?" Cam grinned.
"Uhhh" I said Nash cut me off.
"No way man no we almost got arrested last time." He was pretty serious.
"Come on let's like break someone out of jail or do something funnn." Cam joked. When he said jail, he reminded me of my puppy, sully, sitting alone in the pound.
"I'm in" I said.
Both boys turned around astonished.
"What you got in mind Miss.Rebel?" Cam asked.
"Let's go get my puppy.", Cam, Nash and I rode in cams convertible. We arrived at this place that litterly looked like a jail.

"Follow me" Cam whispered.
We followed him to the front door, he walked up to the receptionist and said,
"Hi, my teacher scheduled us for a class project on community service?" "May we begin?" Nash had his hand over his mouth laughing. I covered my face in my sweater.
"Totally, follow me, can you guys walk this dog, Linus?" We followed this lady and found my dog asleep in a cage.
"Why don't we walk this little guy he looks cute!" I begged the lady. Sully was perked up jumping on his cage.
"He's a little jumpy but sure."
They put sully on a leash and showed us a trail.
"Grab the dog and let's go." Nash whispered.

We ran to the car, Cam was carrying sully. We plopped in and sped off.
"SULLY!!" I hugged my puppy. Cam ruffled his ears.
"Soo where's he gonna stay?" Nash asked.
"Sh*t" I sneered, didn't think about that. "Uh my room?" I responded.
We snook in sully and Cam.
"That was pretty fun." Cam said laughing. "I have to go I'll see ya later Nash, Bye indie." He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and scaled down the window. I blushed.

"Got a crush do we?" Nash laughed.
I pushed Nash out of my room. I changed into a tank top and sweatpants.
Sh*t I still have to meet luke. I went and sat on my roof and fell asleep.