Chapter 51

He carried me back in the house.
"Stop!" I screamed "let me go let me go!"
He ignored me and sat on the couch. I sat next to him. He shook his head.
"Indie, you can go downstairs if you want." he said.
I took his suggestion and walked downstairs. I quickly slid a box to the window. I pulled myself up.

I pulled at the window, making no effort. I positioned myself and pulled harder.
"Indie, that's not going to work." Someone said from behind.
I tried to turn around but ended up falling over.

"Ouch" I mumbled. Louis leaned in the doorway. He laughed and gave me and hand.
"Your so clueless aren't you?" He said.
I wiped my dusty hands on my legs.
"Well I have been kept out of current events for a while now!" I spat back. He motioned for me to follow him.

We went and sat down in his room.
"I'm not a bad person" he began.
I laughed sarcastically "then why am I here!" I stood up, he pinned me against a wall .
Louis glared at me "you seriously know nothing! You should be thanking me!" He screamed.
"For what! Taking me away from my friends and family? For repeadly trying to drug me? I have nothing to be thankful for!" I screamed back

"Indie! I fucking saved you! You have no idea what would have happened with I didn't take you here!" He screamed.
"What's that supposed to mean!" I screamed back.
"I would tell you but you'd think I'm insane." He said.
"I do think your insane! You kidnapped me from people I was safe with!" I spat back.

"Indie stop! Someone wanted to take you for ransom, I couldn't tell luke, he wouldn't believe me or help me. This was the only thing I could do." He said.
"The only thing you could do?!" I screamed "you could have told luke or the police! Plus how do I know your not lying?" I asked.

"Because I was supposed to do it" Louis said. I gasped. tears streamed down my face.
"Oh so that's supposed to make it better? I need to go home now! I said.
Louis and I sat against the wall.
"I'm so sorry, indie I didn't want to do it, i swear, but I needed the money."
He started, "after I realized how screwed up this was, I took you back here, and then the friend who wanted you tried to track us, that's why I wanted to go to England."

"Louis, please just let me go" I begged.
"Indie, I want you too but with the press find out the band will be ruined."
I nodded "I wasn't planning on telling."
"So can I?" I pleaded.
Louis smiled "first thing tomorrow morning, okay?"

~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•
BOOOOOMMM
~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•