Chapter 54

We all hung onto the booy. Waves crashed on our backs.
"MY HAIR" Michael screamed. His hair was slowly losing its color. I laughed so hard I slid off the booy. Luke grabbed my arm and helped me back up.

"Mike I'll help you when we get home ok?" I said. He pouted his bottom lip. A wave splashed him again. "That's it I'm going in who's coming?" He said.
I raised my hand.

Michael and I began to swim back. I grabbed his arm as the waves crashed way over my head.
"You alright?" He asked. I nodded.
We slowly made our way back to shore. I quickly ran out of the water and to my towel.

Michael patted my shoulder.
"Your a horrible swimmer, almost got me drowned." He said. I laughed.
My phone buzzed next to me. I clicked it off. Luke and Ashton walked out of the water. I tossed Luke a towel. He shook his head and dried his hair.

He took a seat next to me and grabbed my hand.
"You ok?" He asked. I nodded.
We both layed down in the sand. Then I laughed when I heard Luke snoring.
"Calum!Michael!Ash!" I whispered "help me bury him"

We all began to cover Luke in sand. When we were done Cal grabbed a small cup and filled it with water.
Ash signaled for him to drop the water. Luke tried to spring up to find he was trapped under the sand.

"Ha alright guys very funny, now get me out!" He said. We all laughed and began to pack up. The boys and Megan started to walk to the car.
I leaned over luke. "want me to help you?" I said.

"Yes please" he pouted. I leaned in and softly kissed his lips. I pulled at his arm making no progress.
"Awe your stuckk" I pouted playfully.
Luke wiggled his way out and sat In front of me. I grabbed his hand, trying to pull him up and ended up falling on my butt.

Luke couldn't breathe because he was laughing so hard. I pouted my bottom lip. Luke stood up and gave me a hand.
"Come on, lovebirds, we don't have all day!" Michael screamed from the car. I laughed and Luke and I began to walk back to the car, hand in hand.

Luke and I hopped into his car. We drove back to my apartment. I grabbed my bag out and began to walk to my apartment.