07.

"State your reflections and what you've learned."

                        𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗, with team 1-A winning.  "It's hard to make good use of my quirk when we're not actually trying to pick a fight with the opponent. If this was the real world, I would've been killed the moment I was captured." The redhead stated. 

Guilt was displayed in Kirishima's face for acting rationally because that wasn't very manly.

Koji Koda also had his insights of his contribution to the teamwork, "I need to become able to issue more detailed orders to insects..." He still had a hard time facing his fear, but we still love him, am I right?

"I was great, don'tcha think?! You just couldn't help but fall for me, can you?! Go ahead, no need to be ashamed, I don't mind!" I'll let you guys guess who this dork is.

When it was Shinso's turn to speak, he frowns and tugged on his capture scarf, "I wasn't able to apply ten percent of what I've learned. It's incredibly frustrating." He grumbles.

Aizawa nods, "Do not forget the frustration your feeling as you fight your next battle." He tells his student.

"Yes, sir."

They got ready for the next battle. Ahiru turns her attention to the blonde who was approaching Shinso.

"Well, be that as it may, you showed us something marvelous. I'm looking for our united front." The purplette plainly ignored him, ushering the girl to come close.

Walking up to both of them, she smiles at him. "You did great! What was that stunt you pulled back there?! That was so cool!"

Pink dusted his cheeks, he 'low-key' bashfully rubs the back of his neck. "That's a special move (a/n: I actually don't know...) I made while training withe sensei."