04.

"She deserves better..."

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

       𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧, the heroes carried on to the hospital, having their minor injuries treated.

"The doctors informed me that it would take a week for her to recover, meaning that we would have to check up on her everyday." Principal Nezu informs the two U.A teachers.

"Everyday? Is that necessary?" Aizawa questions. The bear-mouse principal hums as he sipped his tea. "About that, the Hero Public Safety Commission had surprisingly entrusted us with the girl."

All might nods. To him, putting her under U.A's care would be a good idea since it might help her start her life anew and have her looked after at the same time.

He remembered it vividly. The determination on her face when she stepped in front of that monster. The willingness in her eyes to end her life for the sake of those at stake.

How her eyes contorts in fear when she faced her own power...

And the way how she showed pure relief and joy when she was temporarily freed from it...

That was more than enough to tell him that this girl needed help.

With a knock, Tsukauchi entered the room. "Allmight, Principal Nezu, Eraserhead, we may have found something regarding information about the girl." He said, handing them a portfolio and a disc.

Aizawa opens the file and read it's contents out loud. "Project H3R1TAG3 a.k.a, Ahiru. Blood type: B+. First quirk emerges at the age of six, the second followed after seven months." His brows furrowed as her read.

"First quirk?" All might asks. "I think the answer may be in there." Naomasa points at the disc. 

It was placed in a barney cd case but the disc itself was...also barney..?