06.

"Wow, it really is a cat."

             𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗢 𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗧𝗟𝗬, holding a cute derped cat in his arms. Ahiru was on the ground, on all fours. Her tears didn't stop from spilling, creating more cats since she still couldn't get a grasp of her newly emerged quirk.

.

.

.

(Flashback)

"You better start crying those cats away, princess."

Shinso says with his husky voice, his purple eyes staring right through hers. It felt seductive in a way but nevermind that.

(But it be kinda hot )

"Fine, I'll give it a try."

.

.

.

(Flashback Ends)

The other teen grew worried, kneeling in front of her. "Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry that hard." He says, reaching out to her. She somehow stopped crying and looked at him. "Your really desperate for friends, aren't you?" He teased.

Ahiru furrowed her brows at the male, crying more cat-crocodile tears. "Was it wrong wanting to have a new friend?" She mumbled, wiping her tears with the end of her scarf.

"So this is your doing." A voice booms form behind the two, who turned to the source.

There stood Aizawa, keeping the tired look on his face while petting the cat in his arms. Ahiru stood abruptly, and thinking for an excuse. "Mr. Aizawa! U-uh...this is..."