14.

"Today, we'll be..."

            "-𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗘𝗦!" Vlad announced. "Eh?!" The class shrieks.

"Hahahahahahaha... No. Seriously. You really are going to babysit. We'll, what are you waiting for? Partner up! Oh, one group will have three members."

They all partnered up. And Ahiru was with Tetsutetsu and Kosei. "First of all... The babies are not real. They're holograms with mass created by the support course for training purposes." Vlad explains.

"So, these discs are the projector?" Kendo asks, holding a round projector in her hand.

Vlad nods and held one for him to show, pressing the button on the middle. It glowed and there appears a baby, making the class gasp. He held the baby and gave it to the nearest student, Tetsutetsu. The male stood still while panicking. "Aah! I-it's moving!" He whisper-screamed.

"Wow, what a suprise." Kosei deadpans.

After that, Vlad gave them a small speech about how this might help them in the future when it comes to dealing with children that they might encounter on the job as heroes. After all, hero work comes with unexpected happenings.

They were all given carriers and baby bags to travel around with. "You can go anywhere within the campus as long as you stay out of trouble. You performance will be monitored. Now that your all settled, your two hours begins NOW! Good luck!" Vlad announced.

The remaining students pressed the button, then boom. A baby. Wish it was that easy to give birth to one...

"No! Don't hold it like that!" Kosei scolds, taking the baby from the silver haired male. "You do it like this." He said, confidently showing his two group mates.