35.

(⚠️ Trigger warning: Mentions of rape and drugs.⚠️)

3rd POV | Hawks' Agency

          "Hawks, U.A called in and asked for you to drop by Hinode Hospital."

One of his sidekicks said, interrupting him from eating the scrumptious buffalo wing he had in his hand. "U.A? Oh, Got it!"

The sidekick nods and left Hawks. Popping the chicken in his mouth, he chewed on it wondering, "What do they need me for?"

Its not surprising that he was curious of why and what U.A needed from him. He barely had any involvement with the prestigious school, nor was he ever asked to cooperate with them.

Being called in was indeed sudden, making him wonder more. But since he didn't want to waste his limited lunch break thinking, Hawks sets his questions aside and continued eating.

Besides, this was one of his once in a blue moon chance to even have a break from all the work that's been put up for him.

.
.
.

(Timeskip | Hinode Hospital | 1:15 PM)

In front of the establishment is where Aizawa, Allmight, and Tsukauchi waited for Hawks, who soon came landing in front of them.

"I'm glad you were able to come upon our sudden call, Hawks."

They all went inside. Once they were somewhere more private, Tsukauchi spoke up, "We need you to look for someone."

"Eh?" Hawks tilts his head.

A file was given to him. "The person's name is Nakajima Shun, he was hired at U.A as a temporary school counselor. As soon as his working duration ended, he disappeared without trace..." Aizawa coldly stares at him from across the room.