08.

"How is it that he can still smile without a care... When he's the one who brought about the downfall of the symbol of peace?!"

               𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗜𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗, Izuku launches himself at the teen. He placed his thumb and middle finger together, ready to send a gust of wind towards the blonde.

"It's not time yet."

Suddenly, his arm was surrounded by streaks of black. Izuku grunts as it shoots out in different directions.

Shinso came into view, watching Midoriya being yanked away by the unknown power.

Ochako came and floats herself to the greenette, grabbing onto him, "Brainwash him!" She tells him.

Taking his mask off, "Midoriya!! Let's Fight!" He grins.

"Okay!"

He was successfully brainwashed and fell along with Ochako, the black streaks disappearing.

"Deku! Hey Deku!" Uraraka slaps his cheek, trying to bring him back from unconsciousness.

Izuku groans, "Uraraka...get back, it's too dangerous!"

Monoma emerges from behind them, aiming a punch a at Midoriya, but missed.

(With the audience)

Vlad noticed that none of his colleagues were acting on the matter as the two teams continue to battle.

"We're letting it go on?! But...there was clearly something wrong with Midoriya..." He says, worriedly.

Aizawa watches on, his arms crossed, "If it happens again, I'll jump in and pull Midoriya out. But Shinso managed to calm him down. If it's quirk related, I'll have no problem stopping it."