𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

❛ 𝚀𝚞𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚊. ❜

          ❝ 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎, 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎. ❞

Being held in captivity even before she was even born, Ahiru clings to her s̶a̶n̶i̶t̶y̶.

At night she was haunted by the 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔰 of the ⁱⁿⁿᵒᶜᵉⁿᵗ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ that she caused, feeling that she didn't deserve life.

Endlessly being 𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓇ℯ𝒹 , threatened to kill her loved ones, she was experimented with...

𝔉𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 and emotions being 𝒕𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 with.

She was forced to lose something of importance to her by a merciless man.

But after years and years of sorrow and guilt slowly devouring her, she was rescued- o̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶?̶- and shown kindness and hope, by the people who thrived to be heroes.

People who d̸i̸d̸n̸'t̸ know.

"𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗..."

3rd POV

The Aftermath of the Kamino Incident:

Heroes and medics ran around the ruined ward of kanagawa prefecture, saving and searching for nearby victims of the recent disaster.

"The villain thought to be the ringleader is now... Oh! They're leading him into the maiden right now! As Allmight and the others are in state of high alert..."

The news reporter trails off as Allmight raised his uninjured arm, pointing it at the camera,

"Next...Next it's your turn..."

(Somewhere else)

A blonde-haired man flew above the rubbles and mess scattered around as he patrolled through the damaged city, "This place really is wrecked. Glad that I haven't seen any victims so far..."

He swiftly lands on the ground and walked around till a bright shining light caught his attention. It was from under the boulders beside him. He hummed ambiguously and approached the pile of big rocks.

Something shiny was underneath it.

Using his strength and quirk, the unnamed man pushed the boulders aside. He lets out a confused "Eh..?" as he stared at what seems to be a cellar door. He tilts his head, examining it.

Thinking that there might be people who evacuated there for safety, he pulls the door open.

He was greeted by a dark, steep stairway, making him contemplate whether to go down or not.

*CLANG!*

The man flinched, startled by the sudden noise from below.

Worried that there might actually be victims down there, he climbed down the stairs.

As the light provided by the opened cellar door guided him in, he continued to walk down.

The deeper he goes, the darker it got. As he stepped a foot onto the last step of the stairs, dim light illuminated his surroundings.

When the lights were fully on, in front of him stood a laboratory.

And there was no one around.

Or so he thought.

He was confused. Who or what made that noise he heard? Shrugging, he turns to the stairways, "Maybe that was just a rat-"

*Whispers*

"-definitely NOT a rat :v ."

He said with the most deadpanned yet nervous look he could muster. The man faced the lab cautiously, ready to find God knows whatever is lingering in this place.

It was an unusual laboratory, void of any life. 

It had all the science stuff you can name and some weird machinery, but the thing is, everything looked so clean and new, as if there was someone maintaining the place, but as far as he can see, there is no one in sight.

The blonde man pushed his thoughts away, focusing on his main objective. To find survivors.

Eyes exploring, he noticed an agape door around the corner.

Dim blue light shines through the crack. Water bubbling and beeping noise can be heard from inside. The man opens the door and his golden orbs widened.

"What the hell...?"

Eyes still focused ahead, he reached for his phone, dialing a number and waited for the other line to pick up.

*Ring...*

*Ring...*

"Hello?"

"Head to my location, it's urgent."