10.

"Oh..mon..Dieu...."

"𝗔𝗢𝗬𝗔𝗠𝗔-𝗞𝗨𝗡, 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬?!" Ahiru asked, worried.

Still in daze, he stutters, "O-oui..."

She pulled him away from the rampaging boy, regrouping with their team.

"Ojiro-san, Aoyama-kun, c-could you please evacuate the civilians! Me and Tokoyami-san will get Shoji back!" The two nods and ran off.

"Running away, aren't we?! You heroes are nothing but cowards! Just like the time when my mom was in danger!" The boy yelled, anger etched into his face.

Her ears perks up at this.

"It's your fault she's in a coma!"

Shoji lifts Tokoyami and threw him far away from them, making her outnumbered.

She ran off, trying to get herself out of their sight. "H-hey! I'm not yet done with you!" The boy yelled as he was approached by a someone, who he easily took control over.

The person had a canine like appearance, with a muzzle on his mouth. 

It was Hound dog.

'So he's a part of the test...'

Ahiru had heard of the hero. He was rather 'aggressive' when he gets a bit mad.

'Hound dog. Quirk: gigantomachia' she reminds herself.

On her free time, she would hang out with Midoriya after training with All might. He would always rant about quirks and his hero analysis.

She gladly listened to him and he even discussed some teachers' quirks, including Hound dog's.