27.

"Bye, guyysss! Call me whenever!"

            𝗔𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗚𝗨𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗔𝗙𝗔𝗥, giving them flying kisses

            𝗔𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗚𝗨𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗔𝗙𝗔𝗥, giving them flying kisses. "Let's go." Dabi said, pulling her away.

Their little outing had come to an end. As much as she wanted to hang out with the league for as long as she can, Ahiru knew she can't just abandon all her responsibilities at U.A as a student.

As of now, she needed to get home and Dabi was the safest candidate to walk her home even tough she already insisted that she would be fine just by herself.

At first Shigaraki didn't like the idea of leaving ashtray with her, but it's better than leaving her alone and exposed to any form of harm.

While for Dabi, he just took his chance of being away from the chaotic league.

As soon as they left the station, Ahiru couldn't help but notice the smile on Dabi's face.

"Do you really hate them that much that you look so happy having them out of you sight?" She asked, amused.

He sighed as he looked ahead. "I don't know what your talking about." The male denies.

Ahiru looks in amazement. She smiled to herself knowing that Dabi does care for the league. "Isn't your school near?" He asked, changing the topic.

"Huh? Oh, yeah! But we took a different way than the usual so I'm not fully sure..." There were several schools in the neighborhood so it was a bit difficult to Navigate.

"Oh, look it's Takinoue Mart! I pass this store all the time!" As they were just a few blocks away from the campus, Ahiru noticed a familiar looking man standing just ahead of them.

"Oya? Ahiru-chan, so this is where you've been." The man smiled at her, totally ignoring Dabi.

"You know this man?"