22.

"This is written by my touched starve ass."

3rd POV

            𝗙𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡, Izuku stared at the ceiling as his vision stables. It felt like it was already morning but it was still dark outside.

The sound of rain hitting the glass window fills the room.

Looking down to his arms laid the girl he adores. Sighing internally, he gently pats her head as he listened to her soft breathes.

He turned his head to look at the All might alarm clock that sat on his bedside table.

"4:15"

Izuku adjust his position slightly, making sure not to wake Ahiru up. He tightened his embrace around her and closed his eyes as he breathes in her comforting scent.

(Timeskip)

The sound of knocking stirred the greenette awake, making him grunt in annoyance. He got up and groggily went to answer the door.

"Midoriya! You two lovebirds better head down for breakfast, the storm left a big mess outside and the school will do a clean up after it." Kirishima said, peeking behind Izuku and checked on Ahiru who was comfortably borrito'ed up in the blanket.

He smiled at the sight and left.

Heading back to bed, Izuku groggily crawled up to Ahiru, and cuddled up to her, hoping to wake her up.

"Ahiru wake up...

We need to get breakfast before it's gone... The storm ended and left a big mess that we needed to clean up..." He mumbles against her neck.