05.

"It's settled then, U.A it is."

𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞, Ahiru soon recovered. From day to day Endeavor was dragged by Hawks to visit her after their patrols, and they grew close.

Yes, even Endeavor.

There would be times when Hawks leaves early, leaving Endeavor and Ahiru alone.

Something about the girl made him feel that he could talk to her about anything, so he did.

The hero found himself telling her about his son who he said was her age, it even came to a point where he told her about how he wanted to fix things with his family.

With the story of Ahiru's life being raised in a lab and Endeavor's family situation, they found comfort of sharing such an...eventful lives...?

There were also things that Ahiru told Endeavor about her past, but that's a story for another time.

The day finally came when Ahiru is going to be discharged from the hospital.

"I'm not gonna lie kid, I'm sure going to miss you." The winged hero says, wiping a dramatic tear in his eye. He embraced the girl and gave her headpats.

(a/n: im not touch starved i swear.)

"I'll see you when I do, hawks." She replied with a neutral look on her face. When they pulled away, Hawks wrapped a scarf around her neck before gently fixing her hair.

He leaned in. "A small gift, to help you hide it..."

"It's time to go. " Aizawa says. Before leaving, she walks up to Endeavor and hesitantly hugs him, "It was very nice getting to know you, Endeavor-san." She lets go and waved at the two men, leaving with Eraserhead and Allmight.