09.

"Awooga."

              It has been months since Ahiru moved into U.A. Her weeks consisted of training martial arts, quirk enhancement and control, and private study sessions with teachers but sometimes accompanied by students who needed remedial lessons.

One of her improvements was that she was slowly getting used to being around people.

The insomniac duo —Shinso and Aizawa— helped her discover a suitable fighting style for her which happened to be Kali.

Kali, also known as Arnis or Eskrima/Escrima, is the national martial art of the Philippines. It emphasizes on weapon-based fighting with sticks, knives, bladed weapons, and various improvised weapons, as well as "open hand" techniques without weapons.

This style helps her defend herself and another person or two to fight even without her quirk, armed or unarmed.

When it comes to her quirk, she learned to control them in various ways, but she needed to come up with coping mechanisms with the drawbacks.

These are her minor quirks:

"Divert" She can remove someone from being brainwashed or controlled by a quirk by kissing them. It depends on how strong the hold of the quirk is to the victim.

°Level 1- a kiss on the forehead.
°Level 2- a kiss on the cheek.
°Level 3- a kiss on the lips.

Drawbacks: the more she uses her quirk increases her chance to be controlled by a quirk.

"Cat tears" (You've seen that in the previous chapter) It turns her tears into droplets of cats that merges into a full sized cat of kitten. It's basically a 'self-comfort' type of quirk.