03.

"Welcome back, project H3R1TAG3."

2nd P.O.V

          𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗬 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢U𝗥 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦, your were greeted by a camera that hung from the ceiling. "How are you feeling?" The A.I asked. "Sore..." The you replied, suddenly feeling the dryness of your throat. You sat up with a groan, eyes meeting a familiar pair of golden ones.

You saw all the people in the room and panic rose within you.

'No. Please not again.'

When Endeavor took a step forward, her instincts kicked in.

"STAY AWAY." You yelled at him.

Your hair floats in the air, turning into what looks like jellyfish stingers, it grew long as it bundled around your figure, trying to calm yourself. The heroes backs away, keeping their guards up.

"We're not here to hurt you, young miss. We just want to help you." All might reassures.

"That's all they say..." You seethe with bitterness.

Aizawa activates his quirk, making your hair fall on your back, shoulders and sides, revealing your tensed self, shaking and breathing hard.

Realizing that you was no longer hidden by your stingers, you turned your head sideways with a terribly confused look etched on your face.

"N-nothing's happening..." you mumbled, looking a your palms.

"What did you do...?" For once, the weight on your shoulders were lifted. You let out a shaky breath, looking at the heroes.

"You stopped it..." Your eyes widened as tears cascades down your cheeks.

You felt joy bubbling in your chest. You no longer felt the restraints of your quirk.