31.

"On a scale of 1-10, rate you pain."

          -Recovery girl asks. Today was one of Ahiru's weekly check ups with recovery girl. She looked forward to it because of the free gummy bears, and mostly to keep her quirk in tact.

Though, they didn't know whether if that was a good thing or not, so they made sure to keep an eye out by doing these assessments with recovery girl.

Currently, the healer was checking on her previous bruises and scratches from this week's training.

"Pi. A minimal, yet never ending number..." She replied, doing a sheesh pose.

with the lip bite 💀.

Ahiru suddenly felt Recovery girl's menacing aura and slowly scooted away from the elderly lady.

"Five! It's five! Don't kill me!"

"Let's change that to ten, dearie 😄"

(Outside)

Students who walks pass the clinic flinched at the sudden incoherent screeching that came from inside the infirmary.

.

.

.  

1st (Ahiru's) POV

(Timeskip)

Walking out of the infirmary, I shudder from the treatment that recovery girl did on me. She didn't give me gummy bears either cuz I 'misbehaved'. 

I was looking forward to the treats though...sadge...

Suddenly, I felt a vibration from my skirt pocket, interrupting my melodrama. It was Mr. Aizawa.