19.

In the month of December...

             𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗚𝗢 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 their three-month long retake of provisional license exam with flying colors!

"I must say, you two were really impressive back there. I heard that you were strong but I didn't know that you would be THAT strong!" Ahiru compliments.

A certain ash blonde smirked at the girl's words, feeling proud of himself. "How would I become the number one hero if I can't even pass the provisional license exam?" He boasted cooly.

"You failed once." Shoto reminds.

"And so did you!" Bakugo retorts.

She stood in between the boys and pulled Bakugo away from Shoto.

"Boys, boys, calm down. According to a friend of mine, wisdom and strength lays within those who embraced failure. Why don't you just be happy that you both passed? C'mon, loosen up a bit."

"Yeah! She's right. Congrats to all of us! We finally have our license!" Inasa Yoaroshi a student from Shiketsu High, cheered in joy.

.

.

.

Let me summarize what happened.

Aizawa asked Ahiru to accompany Toshinori (All might), Todoroki, and Bakugo to their last day of their (retake) hero license exam.

Along the way, she met the Shiketsu high students. Ahiru instantly taken a liken to the lively boy, Inasa.

They also stumbled upon Endeavor, the hero she haven't met for a long while. They caught up with each other while watching the last exam play out.

.