32.

(A/n: ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
blood and blades...)

3rd POV

1-A and 1-B sudents watched and cheered for Kirishima and Tetsutetsu while they arm wrestled. Today was another get together of the two classes, they were in 1-B's dorms this time.

Watching their arms struggle and shake, the match ends the moment Tetsutetsu's forearm touched the table, meaning his defeat.

"Yeah! Way to go Kirishima!" His buddies cheered.

"I am no match for you bro..." The silver haired male cried at the said male's manliness. Kirishima blushed and reassured him, "Don't worry, Tetsutetsu. I'll help you train and we'll be strong together!"

They shook hands and went back to  being their wholesome little selves :)

Ahiru, who just came back from an errand, entered the dorm with Monoma. "Thanks a lot for helping me Monoma, you saved my ass back there." She sighed.

"That was nothing. I can't have you get hurt, now can I?" The blonde affectionately looks down on her and he pat her head. She leans in to his touch, finally relaxing after a tiring day.

"Though, why did the school counselor asked you, a lady, to carry such heavy boxes? Good thing I was there or you would've hit your head." He shook his head in disappointment.

Like he said, Ahiru was asked to bring several boxes to the counselor's office. The first few boxes were light so she thought she'd be fine on her own.

But the last seven boxes were as heavy as two people combined. Ahiru knew that she was strong but not as strong to lift all those by herself.

When she was at her last batch, she tripped and almost fell off the stairs, good thing is, Monoma was there to catch her along with the box.