18.

"Man, you look like you need a cup of coffee."

Ahiru's POV

                      -𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗔𝗖 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗. "No thanks, I already had six." He replied, rolling his eyes, not sparing a glance at me.

I squinted my eyes and looked closer at his face. His brows were furrowed.

'theres definitely something wrong with him....'

"Hey, are you mad cuz I ate the last pocky?" I asked, slowly scooting away from him.

He won't be glad if he knew I ate his last cat shaped ice cream cookie...

"So your the one who ate it....That pocky was limited edition."

His glare sent me shivering.

'Oh shit.'

I skedaddled toward class 1-A before Shinso could even catch me. "I'M SORRYYYYYYYY!!!"

I ran inside and climbed onto the nearest person who would save my life. "Ahiru! Get down from me this instant!" Class prez yelled.

"B-but Iida! An angry looking piece of beautiful purple shit is going to annihilate me!"

"BarneyIsADinosaur" entered the arena.

I pulled the nearest person towards the angy Shinso. "Pikapi, I choose you!"

"W-wha?! Me? I don't want to fight Shinso!" Kaminari said, backing away.

I gasped, "The betrayal! I thought you loved me, Kalamari?! I'm divorcing you!"

"You two are not married! And get off me!"  I was taken off Iida and was carried and place on top of someone taller.